[GOD EATER] SOMA SCHICKSAL/OC

Hi, I am too lazy to type/copy paste the Y/N part, so if you wanna read the OC as your name/own OC then it is fine, I don't mind. This one is also super long, like super. I think I passed 15k on this one.

Welp, I just checked it and the whole oneshot is 20k long. I'm sorry :(

This whole story is a simply following the game plot, plus a bit of change midway, you'll know what soon.

Also, where my co-Soma simps are? The amount of fanfic for this man is drained, I wanna sprinkle some water here and there.

Illustration above is mine! Check out my insta guys I post art there

ANYWAYS, enjoy my long ass fanfic bye

---------------

YOURS

----------------

"HARUHI! STAY OUT OF MY WAY!"

The newbie nodded, shoving herself off to the side, her heavy sword held tightly by her hands.

"RUN FASTER, SLOWPOKE!"

She nodded, head down, a tired huff was whispered as she push her feet to reach further, her hands tearing off muscles with how heavy her foxblade weighs her down.

"What's with that new-type? She's so slow, she will be an aragami food in no time."

She didn't spare a glance their way, and entered the laboratory for her dose of vaccine.

Dr. Sakaki noticed the newbie sighed when she sat, her frown so evident he can see them in his peripherals.

"What's troubling you, Haruhi? You seemed to be working harder, Licca noticed many scratches on your god arc just earlier."

She looked up to the scientist, a tired smile on her face. "I am very slow, Doctor. I keep troubling my teammates, so I figured I have to work harder."

His slit eyes open much wider, a serious tone followed. "You are one of the few with the heaviest blade type of sword, not to mention you also have a massive sniper gun with you, let alone that shield. While they only have a sword and a shield or a gun, you have all."

"But doctor, that is not an excuse why I keep being a heavy load to my teammates." She looked down, almost on the verge of crying.

The doctor nodded, taking the vaccine bottle and needle on his hands. "I hope you won't overwork your body. Your body is yet to fully adjust to the foreign oracle cells vaccinated to you last month. Chill out some times, eh?"

When she left the laboratory, the doctor eyed her retreating form, a worried frown etched on his lips.

"She's our first new-type in the branch. We can't let her down..."

Haruhi, currently no memory of her first name, a girl who's physical combat ability exceeds of an average god eater, the first new-type of Far East branch. The reason why she was chosen to be given a chance for the compatibility test was because she managed to stand her own ground against an ogretail barehanded while living in the Outer Ghetto, but was adjusting poorly to her heavy equipment, the heaviest God Arc Sakaki has ever seen.

Blade as big as her body, sniper gun longer than her height, shield that can protect two God Eaters. It was a massive God Arc that fascinates Sakaki to the core, but heavily burdens the poor girl who's body was awfully malnourished when she first entered, given how she was given no help when living alone in the Outer Ghetto, surviving everyday through scavenges.