[GENSHIN IMPACT] Wanderer/OC ft. Xiao

I just got into genshin about 2 months ago, I'm currently ar50 and the reason I even get into the game was because of the scaranation on tiktok, so I speedrun the entire game so that I could be at the Sumeru quest and name my own Wanderer.

I just named him 'Altan' about 3 days ago, I have the urge to name him babygirl but yah know. The next stage is saving for his banner to take him home and pamper his sassy depressed ass with wuv

Anyways, I wrote this before I did the Sumeru quest so it's not really accurate to the lore. Slight OOC as well.

‼️‼️(SPOILER ALERT!!)‼️‼️

--------

Loyalty

-------

Centuries of loyalty, her eyes that are forever laid upon her lord now closed to fulfill her said loyalty. Both head and heart aching, she saw the two identities of her lord glance at him with empty eyes.

She knows that the moment she opens her eyes, he will not be in her memory anymore.

For he, her lord, betrayed her.

She was Tatsuki, a half adepti lost in the lands of Inazuma. Her origins she didn't know about other than she was found by the Shrine Maidens, raised 'til her adeptus strength showed up. Afraid to hurt the kind maidens who took her in, she decided to wander the islands of Inazuma on her own.

Bearing horns and dragon tails, many found her under the care of the shrine maidens, only to be lost one day.

She was lost in an island in Inazuma, somewhere that citizens don't visit for it is too dangerous, and if not for her adeptus strength, she would have been a goner.

10 years of lone fending her life, she met a young man with skin as smooth as porcelain, face so pretty she was struck in awe.

And there he is. Seeing her state - face covered with blood, hands and feet covered in slimy substance, eyes almost closed and body tattered with wounds and bruises, his soft heart immediately offered her his help.

His violet veil covered her as he helped her stand up, aiding her to the nearest camping site, carefully placing down her dull dagger to the site and silently lighting the fire on the make-shift campfire.

No words are exchanged if not for occasional questions.

"What's your name?"

"Tatsuki. You?"

"...People call me Kabukimono..."

From then on, Tatsuki aided him on his journey, wandering from place to place, finding his purpose in the world.

They met many people, experienced all kinds of loss and faced many casualties.

Deaths, betrayals, all of them, she was with him.

Within that time, they experience the highs and lows of life together. They could be walking solemnly on the grassy marsh with scents of flowers, or to the iron invading the air as someone dies in cold blood, seen with their eyes.

Even when he changed his name, now called Scaramouche, clothes as dark as his eyes as he stared off into the distance, far from the pure, innocent look he used to have, they never once left each other.

And her, the half adeptus familiar with the Harbinger, his personal guard, closest acquaintance, most trusted person, his most loyal subject.

For hundreds of years, they've been together, one day with each other to watch how the other improves.

RANDOM FANFICSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें