[BNHA/MHA] Tamaki Amajiki/OC

Shy boi needs love, but I give him angst. Oops :D

Also quick explanation about the OC's quirk:
Enhancement : Temporarily enhances her physical abilities using her primal instincts and adrenaline. The more intense her emotions are, the higher the enhancement. To compensate for her used energy, she have to rest for a while equivalent to the time she used her quirk.
Neko : Mutant Quirk that gives her cat-like appearance of ears, tails, and retractable claws of a cat. She is also flexible, have quiet footsteps, and can see in the dark better than humans like cats.

Hero name is Kaichi from japanese words:
Kaibyo: A supernatural cat
Chikara: power/strength

This is also a lot shorter than my other fanfics. Just about 4k words.

Okay that's all bye

------------

Sun

------------

Tamaki Amajiki, the shyest third-year student at UA High School, is best friends with the school's most charismatic third-year, Yuuki Namiki.

The girl is quite the eye-catching peppermint candy at the store—bright, sweet, and unique. In a world with different mutation quirks, it was quite rare to see a story-like appearance like hers. She only bears the ears and the tail, the hybrid description of human and cat when quirks haven't manifested in humanity.

She is also a charmer, the much calmer Nejire. Innocence like child's, but wisdom of a pro-hero. Everyone in the school admires her.

Even though she wasn't on the Big 3 like her best friend, she is much more known by everyone. Every freshman would think she has been this charismatic since she entered UA.

But only Tamaki, Mirio, and Nejire know that she certainly isn't even near confident before.

She was a transfer student from Shiketsu High. She entered UA High School 2A's room, the 2nd year hero course of the school.

When she entered their room, the first thing Mirio saw was a shyer female Tamaki. Being best friends with the shy Tamaki for years is enough for Mirio to know who is like him, and the girl with cat ears certainly is even shyer.

She doesn't even speak, they actually thought she was mute. She doesn't even have the courage to look up, and she just keeps fiddling with her tail.

She was assigned to sit beside Tamaki at the back, who is flustered upon meeting a new classmate.

'She's not here. She's not here. She's not here.' He keeps chanting in his head, gulping as he looks away. He wishes so badly that she won't say 'hi' to him, and he wishes she would just not mind him at all.

What he doesn't expect is for her to shy away, pulling her seat even further to the wall, almost as if she wants to be eaten by the cement.

Days pass by, and she keeps shying away from the boy. Tamaki never saw someone who is more...conserved than him. She doesn't even speak, nor even take a look at anyone, even at their teacher.

"Hey, Tamaki!" Mirio beamed, catching the attention of the dark-haired male. "What do you think of Namiki-san?"

Nejire smiled at them, eyes shining like kid's. "She seems so shy! Even more than you are, Tamaki! Is it because of her quirk? Oh, oh! Maybe it was because of her quirk! She's a cat right?!"

"Yes!" Mirio agreed, his blonde hair bouncing as he nodded. "Cats are known to be very conserved right? Maybe that's why she is shy! We just have to warm up to her so she can smile brightly!" He winked, giving a thumbs up.