[GOD EATER II] Julius Visconti/OC/Gilbert McLane

Can you blame me on loving these two?! I even want to add Romeo here but that cinnamon roll can wait another time :3

I'll be using my God Eater 2 OC "Aki Yui" here. She already appeared on the fanfic I have of Soma. Also, this is directly connected to the Soma story, but this time focusing on God Eater 2 Rage Burst characters.

Reading the Soma one isn't mandatory, but I mean it's the first chapter, it's hard to pass the first chapter.

This is also following the events of the game as the first one.

🌟Suggestive themes ahead, feel free to skip if you're uncomfortable with that. Just look for these stars and skip them, then you're safe 🌟

----------

AFFECTION

----------

"What was that?" Aki asked as she looked up, panting as she hold tightly on her God Arc. The white aragami with strange cape looked down on them, as if assessing each one of them.

Nana, Romeo, and Gilbert all point their guns at it, ready to blast it away if ever the aragami even think of pouncing on Aki.

With Julius' arrival, the aragami backed off, jumping buildings to buildings, until it was out of their sight.

"That's an invasive specie." Julius said, kneeling down next to Aki, his hand comforting her back. "You've awaken your blood art. Good job."

Aki nodded at him, Nana and Romeo all coming to her side to help her.

When they returned to Friar, Dr. Raquel immediately greeted Aki on her successful activation of blood art.

She was given an ample time to rest, and she sat on the garden of Friar waiting to be called for her next mission.

Gilbert entered the garden, wanting to have a peaceful time before going out on the battlefield again.

He spotted Aki on the small garden house made of glass, and entered.

Aki smiled at him. "Hey."

"Hey. I haven't greeted you, but congrats on activating your blood art."

She smiled at him, making room for him to sat beside her. "And you'll follow as well."

He smiled. "I can just hope I'll be following up soon. With 5 years of experience in combat with aragami, this is the first time I have been overwhelmed by a rookie."

"Well, you could say that." She jokingly said, making him scoff playfully. "But it made me so exhausted, like I sort of released an energy from myself."

"Everyone's blood art is different, as our Captain has said." Gilbert said. "His is to share his power to his comrades, while you, well, overwhelm everyone around you with an immense power."

Aki nodded. "That sounds like a man's blood art. I thought I'd get like a support one."

Gilbert scoffed at her, smiling. "With how much you like slashing and breaking the aragami, I just find it fittingly that you to have that blood art."

Aki furrowed her eyebrows at him. "What are you implying?"

"Ah! Here you two are!"