Crush?

"You haven't dated in forever A." Ollie starts

"Who said anything about dating her!" I fire back

"Her?"

"Ya," I say sheepishly, "she's really pretty for the record."

"You have a crush." Ollie states messing with their dirty blond short hair.

"I never said that." I retorted defensively but I could feel my face starting to burn.

"You didn't have to; I can tell by the way you act. We've known each other sense we were 5, now being 17 I can see the signs for when you have a crush."

I hated that they were right. Maybe I did have a little crush.

back at home later that day

Alla loved her best friend more than anything and if they were gonna be honest, he was right. I haven't dated in forever. I walked over to the window that looked over the neighbor's fence to see the moving truck gone but the girl was there. She was sitting on the porch of her house doing what I assumed to be drawing. Alla wasn't much of a drawer, more reader as mentioned before. I glance around my room noticing the chair with a pillow and a corner lamp, a wall lined with floor to ceiling bookshelves filled with books and trinkets and other little out of the sort things, my bed which I forgot to make this morning and the bedside table with a pile of my favorite books. I liked to keep my room clean but sometimes it was hard.

I was still in my little outfit from earlier, so I decided to change to something comfier. I took my clothes off comfortably slipping into some boxers and a t-shirt slightly matching with color. I put on my blue-light glasses and grabbed for my phone which was placed on my bed at this point. Choosing to sit in the chair in the corner I got to scrolling through social media till I was tired and chose to nap.