Gay Panic

Alla's POV

I manage to make it in the house calmly, so Blayke doesn't see me gay panic. I close the door and start squealing while texting Ollie in a rush- he's my best friend, and only friend for that matter. I send a quick text before I run upstairs to turn on some music.

Text messages

Her names Blayke!

Wait what? Who? The neighbor??

Obviously! Also did I mention how pretty she isss

You might have at some point; I need to meet her to decide myself

I told her she could come over any time she wants but I didn't get her number or anything

Dummy

Oh shush, you woulda forgot too

No, I wouldn't have because I'm the smart one of us, remember?

Ya ya ok fine. If she comes over soon, I'll remember her number

Blayke's POV

I try to calm my nerves and settle my breathing before I knock on the door. Alla said I could come over whenever and maybe, just maybe, 20 minutes later is to soon but I totally forgot to get her number. I battle with my brain for a minute about whether or not I should really do this.

She might not even be into girl.
I don't think she knows I'm trans which could cause some problems.
But wasn't she flirting with me?
No, not possible, she was just being nice!
But maybe?
This is so dumb of me.

Despite that I go and knock on the door. I wait a minute and knock again; I saw her walk in, so I know she's home. Just as I turn to walk off the porch and go home, I hear the distant music turn down a little and rummaging in the house. I turn back around and there they are inside the doorway- it's Alla. She has her hair down with little waves, wearing sweatpants and a cropped tank top and I have to state the facts, she's hot.

Calm yourself Blayke, you just met the girl. You can't go all gay panic yet. I mentally shake my head to clear the thought as she starts talking.

"Hey." states Alla

"Hey," Blayke starts painfully awkwardly, "I know I just saw you like 20 minutes ago but it totally slipped my mind to get your number."

"Oh ya, I must've forgot too," Alla says calmly, "here give me your phone, I'll put it in."

Blayke goes to grab her phone out of her back pocket so Alla can out their number in, "here."

"Oh hey, your backgrounds the trans flag, I like it. Are you or one of your friends trans?" Alla calmly questions.

"I am, ya." Blayke answers carefully while Alla hands the phone back after putting her number in.

"Cool."

Once the slightly awkward encounter I headed back home. Once I was in the house and made me way through the downstairs to my room- my rooms on the first floor- I go to check to make sure Alla actually put her number in.

They did.

They put it under Alla<3

Now I'll gay panic because I'm pretty sure she might be flirting for sure at this point.