hopeful

By the time I woke up practically starving it was around 3 pm. I slipped out of bed making my way downstairs to the kitchen to find some food. Shortly after looking through all the cabinets, I came up with hot pockets and chips. I started the hot pockets in the microwave while munching on the chips roaming the house. I was home alone which wasn't surprising seeing how mom and dad were always working or off gone somewhere.

A little after eating and trying to find something to watch I found my way back up to my room. I decided that maybe I should take a walk. "Maybe I'll run into the new girl." I thought.

After changing into some workout shorts and a t-shirt, I fixed my hair into a ponytail and grabbed for my Bluetooth overhead headphones. I looked in the body length mirror at myself station near my bed and realized I'm the least gay looking person ever. That thought made me laugh to myself a little to myself. 

It was close to 4:45 pm whenever I was finally ready to go. It feels like it warmed up even more than anywhere close to cooling down out. I love summer and not going to school for 3 months but I hate how hot it is sometimes. I'll have to go to the pool soon. I went left when I got out on the front walk which is opposite of the new neighbors. Our block is a circle, well exact shape being a square. I keep going left and I'll end up where I started. After the 4th left, I was walking towards home with my head down- house being 4 down- when I bumped into somebody. I gather myself before quickly saying my apologies.

I look up and it's her. My head goes fuzzy for a minute before mustering up the courage to introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Alla, I saw you and your family moving in next door."

'Oh ya, sorry if we were loud this morning, I told my mom we should have kept it down." the girl started.

"No, not at all, usually everyone on our street is up by 7 so it shouldn't have been a problem."

"Ok, ya, that makes sense. I'm Blayke by the way."

"It's very nice to meet you Blayke, you're really pretty by the way. I'll see you around the neighborhood I guess, I'm the house to your left if you ever wanna stop by for something." I said this a little hopefully before saying my goodbyes before I embarrass myself which I tend to do a lot. It's not my fault girls are hot.

Blayke's POV

"Wow I didn't think I actually passed as a girl." Blayke thought. Blayke was trans and in her old town not many people were supportive once she came out last year and she kind of hoped moving would give her a fresh start. 

She has medium length, light burnet hair with hints of auburn that showed in the sun. Her eyes are brown, the color of mocha, they shine when she's happy. Today she was wearing some loose jeans that fit around her waist and hip showing the little figure she had and a loose crop top that would show a little bit of her waist when she lifts her arms.