Lovely Night~Jin Oneshot

"Jagi~ are u ready?" Jin shouted down the hall way. "Yes baby, coming" I shouted while fixing my heels and giving a last glance on my reflection in the mirror.
"Let's go" i said while coming near him.
"Jag- gosh babe d-do u have to wear that kind of dress?" Jin stuttered by my revealing dress that I wore for a dinner party our parents held for success meet as Jin's company stood out as no.1 in Forbes.

-----
Jin is a tycoon business man. We got married a month ago.(newlyweds)
It was an arrange marriage. Jin gave me the space I needed, he cared for me. We got close, real fast. I was shy to say that I like him actually love him...so I'm thinking to confess him today night after the party.

-----

"Please go and change ur dress y/n, i don't want others eyes on u! The dress is too revealing" jin spoke. " No I'm not changing pls it's already time jin we have to go! I got a call from mom that we are getting late" i said grinning internally. I love to tease him always.

A/N POV

Jin was feeling hot due to her dress. He felt his dick tighten and was struggling to control himself. He loved her since the day of marriage. He wanted to give her some time to adjust with him thou he craved for her touch.

Y/N POV

"JAGI~lets goo" i rushed to the door saying it.
"Aish this girl is making me go crazy over her" he whispered.

We drove to the venue.

"Jin?" I held his hands stopping him to go out of the car.
"Huh?" Jin said
" Are u fine? Why are u sweating this hard?"i asked worried. "N-nothing it's just that I'm feeling hot" he shrugged it off.

"Okie" i replied.

"Aigoo my babies are here" Jim's mom greeted us.
"Hi mom, hi dad" we said in unison.
"U look absolutely stunning y/n dear" jin's mom said.
"Thank you mom" i said smiling.
"Why are u guys late and adeul(son)? Why are u sweating this hard?" Jin's mom asked.

"Umm- nothing ju-" he got cutoff with my parents greeting us.
"Here they are my precious jewels" my dad greeted.
After the chit chat.
Jin's father took jin aside to talk personally.

"Tell me the truth. Why are u sweating and ... The boner u have is visible, my boy" he said laughing. " Tell me did u guys do it? Are u going to make us grandparents?" He said teasingly.
Jin immediately covered his lower part.
He was stunned to speak by what his father said.
"Dad! I-i- " jin stuttered.
"It's alright, since I was just teasing u, but u see we are dying to be a grandparents soon, please make us happy with that news" he said grinning.

"O-ok" jin said blankly.

"Aish first i need to take this load off" jin whispered.

Time Skip the party.

"Guys when are u giving us the happy news?" Jin's mom asked.
While we were choking on our food.
"What news?" I said.
"Making us grandparents" Both our parents said in unison.
"Eomma! Appa!" We shouted embarrassed and surprisingly at the sudden confession.

"We're going to give u that news soon" jin said out of nowhere. I was shocked by what he said.
They all squealed in happiness.

Time Skip

I straightly went to our room with words still stuck in my head what jin said. Does he mean it? He said soon? Omg! Wth is going on. My heart doesn't stop thumping faster.

I removed my make up and showered then dressed in my pyjamas. Jin went to shower

I went to our shared bed and sat with my mobile.
Jin came from the bathroom with a towel across his torso and with water beads on his hair and forehead. His abs were damn visible.
I turned red looking at him