Mirror Sex ~ Namjoon oneshot

Everything fictional- don't read if ur uncomfortable- others can continue reading...
Now...

"Namjoon! Leave me!" I shouted. He didn't listen and just shoved me into our bedroom.
"Ouch what's wrong with you?" I questioned him. "What's wrong with me? Are u really asking ME that question?" Namjoon replied in an angry tone. "Yes YOU!! It's very embarrassing Namjoon. U can't just drag me out from the party while I was talking to ur bestfriend." I firmly replied. " Can't you see y/n, that bastard is flirting with u" he shouted. "Says the one who was flirting with a bitch" i said rolling my eyes. "No i didn't flirt with her! She was the one flirting with me but i avoided her y/n" he said. "Then why did u kiss her" i asked him with rage in my eyes.
"We didn't kiss damnit" he shouted. "Then what happened JOON" I shouted on him. "She just behaved like i was having dirt on my collar and went away and nothing else. Wait- maybe this is what she wanted" he said with his eyebrows up. That's when it struck me "To make me jealous and make me break up with you" "-me" we said in unison. I put my right hand on my forehead. "Why didn't I think about this? Ughh" i said clutching my hair. "Don't worry babe we figured out what she's trying do so we'll be careful around her" he assured back hugging me. "But the punishment will be ON" he whispered in my ear. Shivers went through my spine. "What-" he cut me off. "I didn't like it when someone tries to flirt/touch what's mine" he said with a low tone. "But joon-" he again cut off. "I'm gonna show u today what's mine and be ready baby for the punishment, now go for shower babygirl" he smirked.

-time skip-

A/N POV

Y/n was drying my hair infront of the mirror with her robe on. Before I can go to the wardrobe Namjoon pushed y/n onto his chest so that her back collided to his chest. Y/n gasped at the sudden action.
"B-Baby?" Y/n nervously asked. "Did u forget that ur gonna have a punishment tonight" he whispered in her left ear which made her stomach feel tingles.
Before y/n could say anything Namjoon untied her robe and made her face the mirror.
He slid off the robe making her naked infront of the mirror. Y/n sucked the air by knowing what he's gonna do.
Namjoon got himself naked infront of the mirror making y/n to look at his cream stone abs shining under the light.
"Now baby....shall we start our punishment?"
He said with a dark chuckle.

Y/N POV

He started off by roughly kissing me. We moved our lips in sync. As the kiss got deeper it became hard for me to breath. I struggled to move away from it but he held me in position. After getting satisfied with kissing me he broke the kiss to catch up with his breath. Before I could even talk he kissed me again."you don't get to talk until I say so, got it" he said with raising one of his eyebrows making me nod. He groped my breasts and kneaded them. "Aah" i moaned.
"Look at the mirror baby and see everything that i do to your body" he said with a dark gaze and smirk which never left his face.My face got red. He rubbed my nipples with his finger tips earning a loud moan from me. I felt wet just by his touch and looking at our reflection. "No foreplay tonight baby, i just want to show u stars today" he chuckled.
He shoved his big monster inside my pussy.
"Ughh joon!!" I screamed because of the rough thrust. He slapped my ass. "Aah" "I said no talking" he growled.
He started thrusting me roughly." I'm going to rip your pussy off for tryna making me jealous" he groaned thrusting deep and fast inside me. "Aaaah ughh" "Look how ur slutty pussy is taking my dick baby aagh so tight" he moaned. I was experiencing pain and pleasure at the same time with his thrusts and words. Looking at our reflections in the mirror made me moan more and feel so wet.
He took his phone and dialled a no. And put it on speaker. I didn't know who "hello" was heard from the other side. I guess it's his friend from whom he dragged me.
"Who do you belong baby" he asked. He was looking straight into my eyes through reflection not stopping the thrusts. I tried to supress my moans but wasn't possible. He sharply shoved his dick again making me moan loudly. He spanked my ass again. "YOU NAMJOON" I screamed. Satisfied with my answer he cut the call. He fastened his actions making both of us reach our climax together.
We stayed in that position for some time to catch our breaths. He kissed on my forehead."Good job babygirl" he smirked. I replayed past few minutes and got embarrassed, he called his friend while we're having sex. My face was all red. "Joon! U called ur friend while we're doing it! I can't believe u, how can I face him now?" I asked.
He chuckled. "From now on he'll dare not to speak a word or come infront of u" he replied. "Aishh u possesive beast" i said. "Only for u" he said with a sly smile. "I can't walk now" "U have ur boyfriend here, then why do u need to walk baby" he smiled. "
"Baby I'm tired let's sleep" i said when he bought me to bed. "Baby my punishment isn't over yet" he said. I knew I can't deny cuz he'll do what he wants to do.

___________________________________________________________

Author: hey guys, i hope u liked it
Next it's going to be Vampire Oneshot of chim
Comment down below ur thoughts.