Just a lil' more ~ J-hope Oneshot

Don't hate
It's just a fictional story and not related to the idol's real life or anything.
If u feel uncomfortable, then I'd request u to leave the site.

if not, then enjoy~
----------------------------------------------------------

Babe...mmh~ she moaned. "It's morning already, u have to -AHHH" she screamed when he thrusted her with force.
"Jagi pls let me stay in like this for some more time...hmm?" He replied. "NO! U already said that countless times since last night. U didn't let me have my beautiful sleep" she pouted.
"Aww babygirl" he chuckled and kissed her pouty lips. " Y/n?" He softly spoke looking in her eyes. "Huh?" She instantly looked up to him with a curious face as he never calls her with name. "Should I really have to go? I don't want to leave u" he said sadly.
Y/n hold his face with her hands making him look at her. "Hoba, u know I love you right?" He nodded. "I'll be fine here, u should go to the business trip held in Thailand. It's just a week trip right? I know I'll miss you like u do too. We'll video call each other every day ok? She assured him. He kissed her forehead making her smile. "I love you, baby" he said lovingly. "I love u too my hobi bear" she laughed and pecked him. The peck went into a hot makeout. They broke up the kiss and breathing heavily for air. "Baby u know my dick is still inside u right?" He smirked devilishly making her a red face.
"Baby u have been like a whole night inside of me, l-lets take a break shall we?" She stuttered. "But only after this hmm? It's stone rock inside of you baby" he breathed heavily.
Hobi tried to move in her slowly making her moan loudly.
"Moan babygirl, ughhh i love it when my neighbours hear u scream under me" he growled whole increasing the thrusts to inhumane speed. "AHH B-BABY!!! Go slowwwe aagh" she screamed. "Yeah like that baby, moan for more. I'm gonna find my white treasure" he smirked looking at her mess state. "I'll put my seeds inside you. Make sure u take care of them well. Do you understand that slut?" He said. Y/n was so into the pleasure and didn't much focus on how to answer it. He spanked her really hard. In return she moaned loudly. "I asked u something baby" he growled. "Y-yes daddy, I'll keep it safe with me aaaghh make me pregnant" she whined. "That's my girl" he chuckled.
-Time skip-
They reached their highs together. Hobi released his cum deep into y/n and held in that position for few moments just to make sure his cum doesn't spill out. They moaned together in satisfaction.
He rolled beside her and said "let's take our relationship to a next level baby" he said staring on the wall.
y/n was surprised by hobi's sudden confession about marriage as she always used to see the couples with their kids in park having a family time together which made her want to have a cute family with her boyfriend, J-hope, but never said that to him cuz she felt this might out a pressure on him especially when he's working day and night for his company's new contract these days. Little did she know that J-hope noticed her staring at the young newly married couples with babies and admiring them.

"Ar-Are u sure?" She nervously asked. "1000% sure baby, I can't wait to see us starting our own cute family. I'll be more than happy if i make u my wife and the mother of my kids." He said staring at her lovingly.

After hearing that she was on a verge of crying. She instantly hugged him. "I love you" she said happily. "I love u more than anything in this world baby" he replied.

1 week later

She was nervous and roaming around the room back and forth.
Hobi wanted to give her a surprise by going home early. He brought flower bouquet for her. When he entered their bedroom he smirked looking at her in short PJ's making her ass come out, fitting her body so well.
He was hard. She didn't notice hobi behind her. He slowly wrapped his arms around her waist. Kept his head into her neck taking a sniff of her scent and he moaned. She was surprised. "Hobi?" "Yeah babygirl" he said in a deep voice. "U didn't tell me u were gonna come this early" she said. He moved his hand to touch her bare waist and moved it upwards to her breast, giving it a squeeze. "Aah" She moaned which made him satisfied by his effect on her.
"I need you baby" he whispered in her ears making her shiver down the spine.
He snaked his hands to her lips and carassed them. "I need these lips to be separated like this when I go inside of u" he said. She moaned in reply. "Baby I need to tell u something" she finally spoke while removing his hands and holding them.
"What is it baby" he was confused.
"Umm...i-i" fiddling with her fingers.
"Tell me baby, what happened? Did something happen to u??" He was bombarding her with questions.
"I'm pregnant hobi" she said with moist eyes.
He was surprised and shocked. "We're going to be parents? really?" excitement can be seen by his voice and his eyes.
y/n nodded softly with happy tears.
They both hugged each other. "When did u got to know? How many days are u pregnant?" He asked her.
"I took a pregnancy test three days ago as i was nauseous since the day u left for a business trip" she said.
He hugged her tightly.
"I love you baby" kissed her forehead.
He caressed her tummy. "Annyeong uri agi~(hi my child). I'm your appa" he said smiling. He knelt down and kissed her tummy.
They cuddled on the bed for some time.
"Baby let me make our dinner" she said.
"Let's cuddle a Lil bit more baby" he said snuggling in her.
And that's how their cute happy family started.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys
Let me know what genre u what next!
Vampire/mirror sex/werewolf/pscho boyfriend/or any other...
Comment down below