Mafia Babe~ Yoongi Oneshot

Y/N pov~

"It's been two months since he broke up with me," I said mumbling. The rage and loneliness were burning me alive but I didn't want those to show up. I want to show him that I'm doing just fine without him in my life even though it's a lie, I want to portray it beautifully on his face to annoy him.

"Y/N!" Someone yelled. I turned back and saw Jimin.
"Jimin what are u doing here?" I asked confused.
"I should ask YOU that. Why the HELL ARE YOU IN A CLUB?" He spat. "Jimin don't yell, please. I'm already having a headache...don't mess with me rn" I whispered loud enough for him to listen.
He calmed down and looked at me softly.
"Y/nah" he paused. "Are you still hurting?...because of the breakup?" he asked with concern.
I sighed.
"It's eating me a lot every day Jimin. I couldn't get over him. But the reason he stated still haunts me till this day." I said on the verge of my tears. I wiped them off quickly.
"But I want to take my revenge on him Jimin. He made me so freaking weak for him but now it's my time to make him weak!" I smirked with anger.
Jimin smirked knowing what I meant.
"Maybe I'll be one of your assets in this play" he gave a playful smile.
"Please wait for my revenge Mr Min Yoongi"
I smiled evilly.

-TIME SKIP-

--At Mafia Party--

I was getting ready to attend tonight's mafia party. I was kinda nervous about the plan which Jimin suggested. I wore a revealing dress which Jimin bought for me and told me to attend the party as his girlfriend.

Generally, Yoongi is very possessive of me

Generally, Yoongi is very possessive of me. He never allowed any of my boy besties near me. He punishes me badly whenever he gets jealous. (though I enjoy it)

Jimin's mafia gang is having a victory party at their members' house which means yoongi will also be there.

------

I was ready and that's when I heard jimin's car honk. I ran down towards the door. Before I opened the door I huffed not to lose confidence.
Jimin was smirking at me and whistling at me. I was stunned by his handsomeness but got annoyed by his flirty behaviour.
"U look damn hot babe," he said while biting his lip and looking at me from top to bottom.
"I know I'm hot Jimin. Now don't drool around me and start driving" I said.
----
When we entered the party. Jimin snaked his hand on my waist and brought me closer to him. Not gonna lie, his dominance would sometimes really get me attracted to him but I like him as a friend.

While I was searching for my man, I needlessly to say 'my ex'. I saw him entering the party with his dark aura. I was intimidated by him but I resisted getting my revenge on him.

He finally saw me...in Jimin's arms. I can sense his jealousy but he didn't let it show it.

He ignored me and went to his members.
That's when Jimin took me towards them.

"Hey, guys! I'm here with y/n as my date" he smiled.

"Oh y/n! U look damn hot!" Namjoon spoke.
"Yeah totally agreed! But are you both dating ?" Hoseok asked looking at me and Jimin.
"Um yes since three days" he shyly said.
"Is that true y/nie?" Kookie asked curiously.
I felt sharp eyes on me. I noticed yoongi looking at me with dominating eyes eager to know the answer. "Yes it's true," I said looking into the eyes of yoongi.

Yoongi got irritated with my answer and shouted "We have better things to do right now than to waste time on useless conversations!" He spat angrily. I felt hurt that he was not giving in.
I went to the bar corner arranged in the house.
And had two powerful tequila shots.
After sometime someone sat beside me. I didn't notice who was it until...
"Having fun being a slut wearing slutty dresses for him? Is he giving u a good fuck than me? Or are u craving for him like a whore?" The man said angrily.
I knew the voice. It was yoongi.
I felt angry at his words and spoke back.
"Yes I'm dating Jimin cuz he's better than my ex who gave me a lame reason that I couldn't satisfy him and he needs another girl in his life. Jimin is caring and is not a freak like you! And yeah he does have a big dick than you and fucks me great! " When I said that yoongi immediately put me on his shoulders and carried me upstairs.

He spanked my ass.

Jimin saw me being taken upstairs and winked at me. I was flustered.

Yoongi threw me onto the bed and locked the door. I was nervous. Tension started to build inside me. He came strode towards me quickly and tried to strip me. I held his hand.
"Yoongi, u don't have the right! U lost it. And I hate u!" I said.
" Babygirl don't make me give u the worst punishment than now cuz I'll make it fucking hard for u to cum" he said making my down part wet.

"Now strip or I'll strip u," he said with a straight face.
I gulped and stripped in front of him.
"Now I'll show u who u belong to slut" he said.
He stripped himself and pinned my hands and tied them with his belt.
I was waiting for the worst punishment to arrive.

He kissed me roughly and started fingering me roughly making me lose my breath.

I struggled a lot for air.
"Stop moving and take what daddy gives u baby girl" he spoke.

Again continued what he was doing.

Without any warning, he entered me roughly not giving me time to adjust and started to pound harder.
I was screaming in his mouth. He pulled away from the rough kiss and moan.
"How are u still tight baby?" He groaned.
"Aah" I screamed breathing heavily.
"Yoongi pls- aah stop-- ur hurting me aah" I shouted.
He continued to go deep inside me pounding fast.
"It'll hurt baby that's what punishment is for. I will make u cum so many times that ur legs give up. I'll make my seeds dug deep inside u so that u will be reminded of me by our offspring." He sneered fastening the pace.
I only moaned with pleasure and pain.

After some time he came inside me reaching his high with me. But he didn't stop pounding.
It continued till morning.
"Aughh baby cum with me" he shouted.
"Yoon-gi...aah pls I beg u to stop. Forgive me aah i-i just wanted to take revenge for ugh breaking up with me for another girl aah so I played with Jimin to annoy you" I said in one breath.
He then came inside of me and dropped himself on me.
We sighed and breathed heavily.
"I knew what ur up to baby," he said calmly.
"I'm sorry for breaking up with u that day. I regretted that moment a lot. I liked u just to save u from my enemies. They were targeting u to take me down. I'm sorry for making u go through all of this babe. I promise I'll never break up with u again. I have always loved u babe and only u. Ur my love and lifeline. I always stalked u all these days to make sure u were safe." He said.
I was on verge of tears. I felt guilty for hating him so much without knowing the actual reason.
"I'm sorry yoongi" I said crying silently.
"Don't cry kitten. My boys worked hard in getting u here to me...now see ur under me." He smirked.

I was confused. But everything hit me like a train in my head when I thought.

"It was ur plan to get me here!?" I said shockingly.
His chuckle gave me the answer.

"But gotta tell u baby ur beautiful in that
Dress yesterday but much more beautiful when it's off from u" he smirked.
I blushed.
He kissed my forehead and caressed my belly.

"Is it hurting much baby? I'm sorry" he said apologetically.
"It is" I pouted.
"Don't worry I'm here. So I'll take care of u and our future baby" he said smiling.
I blushed again at his words. Goosebumps went through me.

"Will u marry me y/n?my baby girl? Would u be the mother of my kids?" He asked.
He was nervous about my answer.
I didn't respond to him immediately so it made him feel tense.
"Yes, Mr. min. I love you and want u to be my husband and father of our kids." I said chuckling.

His eyes sparkled and kissed me passionately and took me in his embrace.

"Thank you, baby," he said happily hugging me.

-THE END-

------------------

Hi guys!
How is everyone?
Hope u like this ff
If u guys want any storyline of any members pls let me know!