I will not leave him

Naruto P.O.V

I sawn her she was bleeding from head

I gone to her ..

Naruto: hinata !! Hinata !! Lets go to hospital !! Hinata !!!

Hinata : i -i am fine ...

Naruto: no you are not !!!

Hinata : w-why you care for unknown people ??

Naruto: shutup!!!

Hinata (cough) : naruto-kun i -i love you ... tsunade told me that..

Naruto: that?

Hinata: that i (cough)

Naruto: hinata lets go to hospital ..

Hinata : i am coming between you and fab 5 and i don't want that .. i know how much you love fab 5 thats why on that day .. you didn't even listened to me .. and gone ..

I hugged her tightly ..

Hinata : he didn't hit me .. he wanted to abuse me.. He thrown me on bed and started kissing me on neck .. i somehow pushed him .. and hit him flower pot on his head ... he took my head and bang on wall .. slapped me and gone ..

Sakura : Hinata!!!!

She was laying on my lap ...

I was crying badly ...

I took her head close to my heart ...

Naruto: i am sorryyy!!!!! I- i am sorry hime !!! I am sorryyyy i am so mad !!! If i was with you here !!!

She cupped my face ..

Hinata : i am okay ..

Naruto: take her hospital .. sakura!!

Sakura: okay ..

I drove car fast .. i am going to kill him today that's it!!

Sasuke was calling me again and again .. atlast i pickrd his phone ..

Sasuke : Naruto cool i know what happened to hinata !! Cool don't do anything reckless where are you ?? I am coming ..

Naruto: he ..he touched hinata .. his lips touched her neck ..he bang her head to wall..

Sasuke : police is searching him cool!!

I ended his call .. i gone to his house ..

Naruto: Kiba !!! Get out wherever you are !!!!

I kicked his door .. i sawn he was beating a girl and was forcing her to kiss him .. i punched his face ...

I took out jacket and wore that girl ..

Naruto: go and sit in my car..sister

She rushed out ..

Kiba : Naruto huh ... taking my girl ... and making your gf i was loving hinata !!!!

My banged his head on wall..

Natuto: i !!! Told you!!!! If i get scratch on hinata!!! I will kill you right there !!!!!!!!!!!!! And what you have done to this girls !! They all are my sister !!!!

I started punching him on face !!!

Naruto: How dare you touch her !!!!!!!!!!! She is my life !!!! Damnit!!!!!!!!! How you !!!!!!!!!! I can't live without her !!!!!  And you bastard!!!!!! I am going to kill now now and here ..

Naruto: if i had to go by punishment I will .. but i will send this devil to death!!!

Suddenly Sasuke caught my hand ..