PRESIDENT HEIR IS MISSING

Hinata P.O.V

I came back and laid down on bed..it was 12 at night...I am not used to sleep without him...

Naruto: Slept?

His text came!!

Hinata: No..

Naruto: Missing me ??

Hinata: No..!!!! leave work is done..

Naruto: No .....its still same....

Hinata: Come back soon..

Naruto: Wait...you got hurt!!!

OH NO!!!! HOW HE GOT THE INFORMATION!! IF I SAY YES!! HE WILL LEAVE THE WORK AND COME TO ME!!!!

Hinata: No naruto-kun..

Naruto: i hate when you lies..what happened speak!!!!! Wait i will call you..

He was doing video call..

No way..

I picked it up..

Naruto: HINATA!!!!!!!!! Your forehead I am coming wait!! Ben book..

Hinata: Stop !! Naruto-kun....work is more important..!! Its little wound it will heal....Mom took me to doctor..

Naruto: How it happened?

Hinata: Ah..I just slip and felled on ground...

Naruto: Can't you take care of yourself...if anything happens to you how you suppose i should live!!

Hinata: You marry someone else..

He was quite..

Hinata: I was jok..

He ended the call..

Oh no i was just joking!!!

I called him back but he didn't picked...

he is angry..i am dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto P.O.V

I SHOULD MARRY SOMEONE ELSE!! THIS WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT FOR ME TO COME BACK!! !BAKA!!!!!

Naruto: Ben..!

Ben: yes Sir.

Naruto: Any information about Hinata's wound?

Ben: yes sir..mam got on accident .....the car hitted the pole....as the information..the taxi driver was taking mam to wrong route and had was intention to molest her...so mam tied his neck to seat with a scarf...and the vehicle lost control and it got hit...mam has send that man to prison..

Naruto: My fox...Well...Bring that man in front of me..

Bring that man in front of me