Second encounter

At the university
I arrived at campus, staring at the huge walls I started getting the chills. Memories of my life in highschool flash before my eyes I felt like going back home and stay in my room I wanted to go back but that's when I decided that I had to face my fears no more of me being my old self it's time for a change"I encourage myself with a small smile on my face" And then I started making my way up the stairs when I heard a  squeaky sounds of tire accompanied by loud engines,car engine perhaps. I turn my head Abit and I could see some of my fellow students literally surrounding the jet black Lambo making it pretty hard to see but from what I could gather it was a guy and girl that were sitting in the car I couldn't see there faces cause they both wore masks they must probably be a couple " I concluded" and without looking back I made my way into the school.
HW
After going to the counselor office and getting more inquiry I want back to the main hall to my locker. I was busy putting my texts books and stuffs into my locker when two girls close to me began whispering " omg those exchanged students are so damn attractive" "yeah but the guy is more attractive his so hot" both girls said and started giggling while I kept doing what I was doing not caring about what ever they were talking about and that's when one of them spoke again but this time she was shrieking "they're here " she said and both of them literally started jumping on their toes , I looked towards the direction they were looking at and damn they weren't lying the guy was really working it even with the mask on he was walking along side a really attractive girl with I figured was his girlfriend and then it hit they must be the couple I saw outside in the lambo I thought and was about to  take my english textbook and leave because I was having my english class soon but before I could look away the guy took off his mask and I stood there awestruck it was him the guy who saved me just a few hours ago I stood there frozen my eyes glued on his figure and that's when the unexpected happened.He looked back at me with those eyes, I didn't know what came over me at that time but the first thing that came to my mind was "run" after that thought I dash out of there people around would have thought I was crazy  but i didn't really care and just kept running through the hallway.
Jennie :" whispering" That human seems  rather strange don't you think?" she exclaimed referring to the girl who just ran out"
taehyung pov
I was walking down the hallway I noticed  that all eyes were on me most especially the females and I kept wondering why and that's when I noticed a girl putting something inside her locker she was different she didn't even look at my direction  then I noticed that she was about to leave and then I took of my mask and she looked at me after we made eye contact I knew who she was I couldn't and I'm not sure if I would even forget her scent,those brown eyes her rosy pink lips my words couldn't describe her, she was a symbol of beauty I thought and felt something in my chest the same thing I felt when I first saw her on that road what could this mean? I asked myself and came back to reality "
taehyung: Yes quite" he responded back"
English class
Lisa pov
after introducing myself to the class i sat down on a chair glad that I got away from the stalker I sighed a breathe of relief and took out my notes waiting for the teacher to start her lecture when someone walked in it was that same guy again I raised my notebook up to my face hoping he'll just pass by and not notice me and that's when the teacher dismissed him and he began walking to get a seat they were many spare spaces around so the possibility of him sitting with me was zero to none " I smiled as I  solved the equation in my head satisfied of my answer" but than i felt someone taking a sat beside me I slowly brought down the book from my face and saw.. you guessed right it was him at of all the empty spaces he could find he chose here."Great" I said sarcastically to myself" it was too late to leave the spot so I just stayed anyways,  I was expecting a "hi"from him but he didn't say a word instead he kept his eyes on the projector screen like I didn't even exist I felt relieved but "ouch" anyways I just faced my side and started flipping the pages of my notebook when suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my finger "ahh" i lightly yelled out of sensitivity I had a paper cut and it began to bleed I try to reach my bag for my napkin but then I felt someone's heavy gaze on me and that's when I look up to the guy next to me he looked tense and uncomfortable all of a sudden and he kept staring at my bleeding finger in a way I couldn't really understand and then I look into his eyes and he looked back at me and I could had swore his blue eyes changed color to a darker red and then all of a sudden he stood up and left the hall almost immediately making everyone confused especially me.