Pain

I ran out of the school heading to one of the benches on the college yard and luckily for me no one was there and so I sat on it and with my hands on my face I bursted out crying. I was just tired of being humiliated,tired of being the laughing stock,tired of being me.I was just fed up of everything and I couldn't stop myself from crying when I felt someone standing beside me and i was abit shocked and frightened but hesitantly i brought my hands down and saw another pair of hand holding a handkerchief close to my face and when i raised my eyes up and saw him my stalker and savior looking down at me but this time with a rather cold stare he then moved his hand in a way of gesturing me to take the handkerchief, I slowly collected the handkerchief and started wiping my eyes but by the time I raised my head up again he was already half way round the school yard . I just sat watching his figure slowly disappear and  a small smile appeared on my face for some reason I felt abit better it was so funny that the  person  I least expected to ever care about me, ended up being the only one there for me time and time again.
Next day
Jennie pov
I was at my locker placing my books back inside of it and when I was done I got ready to leave. I turned and when I did I saw that guy again standing in front of me with a smirk, but I again ignored him and started walking but that must had seem to upset him and suddenly he dragged my arm catching me of guard and dragged me to one of the empty lecture rooms, slamming me against the wall and placing his muscular arms on the wall trapping me in it.
Jm: you always keep disrespecting me huh? don't you know who I am?"he said with a slightly angry tone"
Jen: "looking at him straight in the eyes with rage"I will only say this once. let..me..go
Jm: let you go?"he scoffed" don't you know the alpha is talking to you?"he said  raising his voice and I started noticing some weird changes in his arm and body when he said that and what did he mean by alpha?, I didn't pay much to it because I had enough of his nonsense and with all my might I kicked him hard on his private making him drop his hands and lean on one of the tables groaning in excruciating pain "
Jen:I warned you"I exclaimed and with that I left there".
Rose was walking with her friends they all were laughing and talking when someone dragged rose by the arm and took her to an empty corner and the person spoke.
JK: what did you do to Lisa?"he said with angry eyes"
Rose: huh..l.isa what?.me? I didn't do anything to her"she lied"
Jungkook: Don't you dare lie to me roseanne I know you did something to her, I WANT TO TRUTH NOW" he exclaimed raising his voice"
Rose: yes fine I did,"she admitted scoffing" and so what ? what do you see in her huh? can't you see that I'm the one for you"she spat out frustrated"
JungkooK: "Jungkook was taken aback by her sudden confession and then spoke"what happened to you? this isn't the rose I know do you know because of this act you pulled you are increasing the chances of being exposed?"he said whispering"i have no choice but to tell your brother about this how could you stoop so low"he looked at her disappointed and left there"
rose stood there in rage and almost in tears, heart broken that the man she loved rejected her and all that pointed to one person Lisa. And her hatred and anger for Lisa grew even more.
Lisa pov
sitting out on one of my favorites place of the university which was "the yard" I was sitting on one of the benches reading one of my novels when I saw a shadow blocking my sunlight, I raised my eyes up and saw Jungkook and when I did I remembered what happened and instantly became angry that he never told me that rose was his girlfriend and made me get so humiliated and before he could even speak I got up and started walking and then I heard his footsteps behind me and he was pleading for me to stop but i didn't when he yelled.
Jungkook: LISA!"he said making me stop on my track" please listen to me "he said pleading"
Lisa: well I don't want to hear anything coming from your mouth"with that I started walking when suddenly he held my hand making him turn to him"
Lisa: let me go! "I said raising my voice"
Jungkook:no hear me out.."Jungkook was cut short by a voice"
?: I thought she told you to leave her alone" an unfamiliar voice was heard the voice sounded musky and husky  it was unique like nothing I have ever heard before.i turned around and was shock to see.....