jealousy

At the library
I went to the library because I wanted to get high on books tried of how unlucky I was with making Friends and keeping them "I sighed" going to one of the shelf I started checking out  all the books to find the one that looks interesting, but I couldn't find one down my level. I decided to find one up the shelf I stood on my tippy toes and found a book that caught my eyes and reach for the upper part of the shelf I started stretching my hand to get it but couldn't because I was just 5'7 so I was pretty short "damn it"I muffled to myself, I continued trying to get the book but then I saw a hand tower over me and taking the exact book I was struggling to get , " you wanted this ?" I heard a familiar voice behind me I turned and saw "Jungkook "I exclaimed shocked to see him in the library"you look shocked what's wrong " he asked Abit confused, "oh I'm sorry I just  wasn't expecting someone like you no offense to come to library " I said because Jungkook looked more like a badboy and seeing him in the library was quite a shock. "No it's ok I get that alot besides this is like my safe place away from the girls" he said smiling and scratching his neck awkwardly"  it must be stressful huh " I said smirking " very" he exclaimed and placed his hand on his forehead with that both of them bursted out laughing making the librarian to come and tell them to keep it down and so then started giggling quitely, But what they didn't know was they were being watched.
taehyung pov
i stood at the back entrance of the library my hands forming a fist,my heart hurting badly I was furious,I felt like going in there and giving that mortal a lesson he will never forget but I couldn't I was the one who made the decision and I have to stand by it I have to fight this strange feelings, even if it's hard I sighed what  have you turned me too Lisa.
Lisa pov
After a while of talking to Jungkook I realized that he was a really fun and soft hearted person that's when I understood what they meant by "DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER" ,I was on my way to my next class when I thought of using the restroom. I entered inside and was on my way to one of the cubicles when I heard the restroom door open I didn't think much of it and continued when suddenly I felt a hand violently grabbing my hair and dragging it I yelled out loudly out of pain and suprise but mostly pain and that's when the assaulter spoke " how do you like that huh you fu*cking bitch" the girl spoke and immediately I heard chuckling sounds of two other girls or so which meant my assaulter wasn't alone but that voice I knew it all to well "Rose"I altered in disbelief "what are you doing?let me go why are you doing this to me " rose chuckled before speaking" ahh you ask to many questions you shameless bitch I saw you in the library today ,what were you doing with my boyfriend" she said raging mad, "huh?.what boyfr...?" But before Lisa could complete her sentence rose poured a bucket of tap water on Lisa , making her shiver as the cold substance came in contact with her skin ,then rose left a warning"Stay the f*ck away from Jungkook if not you'll regret it" with that rose and her two friends open the door, people where already surrounding after hearing noises coming from it  and with that rose and her friends walked out I stood up weakly from the floor when I heard all the guys and girl started laughing historically tears weld up in my eyes how can some people be such monsters I thought,in rage i pushed pass some of them blocking the entrance in angry tears and they continued laughing still I ran to the empty stairs with my blurry vision and started speed walking down the stairs when all of a suddenly I missed my footing, my eyes widened and i knew if I fell down it would probably be the end of me but I was caught by someone right on time, the person dragged me up with so much force making my small figure hit his muscular chest. I raise my teary eyes up to see my stalker looking down at me and for the first time I could see concern in his eyes, I felt warm in his embrace and I was so lost in his eyes that I forgot how to move, but then I remembered the state I was in I didn't want him to see me like this even if it was already too late I got loosed from his grip and without looking back I walk down the stairs with speed and the one thing that kept running through my mind was "how is he always there? and how is he always on time?"