Chapter 7.0

Harry p.o.v

"Harry I think you should see this?"

Huro showed my surveillance tape from the west wing to see a situation that should not have had to happen. And worst evenly walking with out an escort to hopefully Daniel. I closed my eyes. The twins, knew the orders backwards and forwards. I sighed.

"Go get them."

Hero curtly nodded then paused.

"What about her."

"I'll see to it. Personally. Bring them here, fast."

He understood the tone and walked quickly out. I watched Evelyn maneuver her way to Daniel while avoiding people. Hm, she was percuilar that one.

"You need an better hobby?"

"Josh, you snuck up on me."

Josh just stared at him, then looked away.

"Sorry I thought you heard me."

"Its all this bloody time cooped up in this office. I'm supposed to be on the field. Getting my hands dirty for the cause instead I'm doing taxes and paper work. And doing peace treaties."

"Wheres Tahereh?"

I stood up in a single moment and looked at him. "Shes arriving tommorow. Doing some extra shopping in the new upper east. Showing equality or some bullshit. I don't see how wearing a shirt from there will make us like them any more or less."

"Tahereh is smart she knows an angle any where."

Indeed.

I looked back at at the screen she was already talking to Daniel.

"She's not eating."

"Words gotten around I see...yes I know, I was informed."

"Words don't have to explain what we see Harry."

He replied back sulleny. But I felt anger bubble to my chest.
"She's do close to being ready. I can see it. Feel it. But this act of defiance, rebellion are not acceptable. I've tried your way and Huro. Giving her time but its been also two and half months. She has to earn her keep like everyone else. Now you've seen the file. She is the missing piece I need to get all of those specials. And that man down in holding is our only chance of knowing. But he won't break. But I believe she can get him too. But she has to be ready."

"What can she do."

"Change the way of the war."

"I just have to level with her of break her too."

"Harry."

"Leutinant."

"Sir."

"That'll be all."

He reluctantly left. But I didn't need his advismemt or huro's I knew what need to be done. And those old men would not wait any longer than a week. Shell have to be ready before then.

*****

"Evelyn. Stop."

I drop into a crouch from the crow bars. I slowly stand up. I look at a stern Daniel. She was five eight. And use all of it to her advantage to my five six and half.

"You need to eat. Weither you want to or not. Your going to. I can't train bones."

She motioned to a table they had brought in, in the middle of training. I was sweating and tired. But mostly irritation fueled my body.

"Sit."

It wasnt a suggestion. So i did this.

When I sat they brought in a tray. And sat it unto my plate. Unlike my gourmet break feast in my room it was simple and bland. Oat meal and fruits. With water.

"Your stomache can probably only handle a fraction of that. Now eat."

I didnt. I just stared at her. Defiantly. This wasnt going to be good.

She moved into the chair across from me.

"Evelyn eat.

I looked at the wall. She could eat it.

As if reading my mind she raised her eyebrow. Her perfectly brown arched eyebrows. She was perfect. And expected no less form others. Then she smiled.

"Okay. Fine. Have it your way."

All of a sudden a fog seem to cast over my body like a blanket. She was using her special on me. My breathing became more work. I gasped. My eyes watered.

"Eat."

A simple command. That was coming more harder to do.

"Evelyn you don't care to live so why should we.."

All of a sudden I was still and I could breathe.I was suffocating, paralyzed and suffocating. No, no this was an allusion. I could breathe just fine.

Goddamit Evelyn breathe. Move. I wiggled my toe. See. It was like using a muscle. I've been working for two months. Id done this before. I could see through the foggy haze she had flinched. It was becoming hard for her. Effort. I smirked. I moved my hand, but it only twitched.

I Tried three more times, when finally my hands moved. She let up a little probably thought I was going for the spoon. But that's all I needed. I snatched my gloves off.

"Stop.."

She didn't stop. Though Daniel kept going. When she realized what I had been trying to do. Her nose began to bleed. So did mine. She gasped for air.

"Enough!"

Everything stopped and I could breathe just fine. I slumped back in my chair. Exhausted. My hand shakily went for the water. But it spilled. I began to chuckle.  When I saw that then glass had actually broke in my hand. In the reflection I could see that somebody was coming towards me with a syringe. I looked across from me to Harry and a startled and indisposed Daniel.

Daniel walked away as harry gave the right away.

"You have forced my hand, do it."

The person came and my skin radiated with eager anticipation.

No. No. No.

I jumped out of my chair. Backing up. My gloves where were they.

They had fallen to the floor but the man didn't have that long as he came at me. With two others to hold me down. Tears came from my eyes.

Please. Please.

"Okay! Okay!"

It came out hoarse and barely a whisper. But Harry and Daniel had heard me speak for the very first time. They were shocked. So was I?

I hadn't spoken in ten years. But I just don't want to hurt them.

They grabbed me by the arms first. But I grab them too. And they froze then they Began to scream a muderous scream. I was killing them. But it felt good. In felt energy soar through my body. I felt stronger. I could practically see his heart. Within my grasp. So I did just cause I could. He died immediately. Domesticated on the ground. The other one was frozen in a personal hell. Made just for him from me. I was so focused on m playing with charaka that I didnt notice the needle. Seep into my skin. But he was to slow to run away.