Chapter 5.0

Brothers

~~~~~~

After a few moments with Huro I was ready to go back to my cell, in the psych. He just talked so much and seeing that is hadn't talked to a single individual in years, I wasn't Rey so ail and use to this much noise. Everytime he laughed at his own joke I seemed to jump. And it think he noticed as he got very quite and peered at me for a moment before saying.

"So what's up between you and Harry...?"

Silence passed between us, then he smirked.

"So Harry wasn't joking when he said you were mute, sucks to be you."

At the moment a ear splitting scream erupted from down the hallway to our left. It reminded me eerily of the psych and it was somehow comforting in a sad way. Huro seeing my interest, reached out to steer me away when I jumped back two feet. He stared a me.

"It's nothing for your innocent eyes to see."

I stared at him then, I was anything but innocent in fact I wanted to see who was making that noise and why. But I could tell Huro wouldn't let me out of some stupid reasoning but I let it slide cause I was tired of having this many layers of clothes on.

Huro guided me inside a waiting room of some sort and then left me saying it was urgent, instead some short hawk looking women showed me to my room, some ways from the entrance. I swallowed as she seemed yo almost reach out to touch me but thought better of it and stopped herself.

My heart seemed to slow down again and she left without a word.

she had left me some type of make shift room, like I had said early, it must be some waiting room. I was looking at a soldier who seemed to be posted outside a door. I'm guessing he was guarding the door. when I heard another he seemed yo jump practically out of his skin.

I peered down the hall as if the person screaming would make there selves known. without noticing I had already stood up.

I licked my lips as I heard gunshots.

"Ma'm its better for you not to see such things I'm sorry that you even had to hear such things were your imagination must be?"

I simply turned sideways and say a man looking to be in his early twenties looking at me like a serpent out of eden herself.

I flicked my eyes away like he wasn't intimidating me under his gaze.

He smiled to his own personal joke as I thought how I could get to the room.

"You are very percuilar creature, aren't you."

I roll my eyes in annoyance at his eery voice. in the corner of my eyes I see that the soldier that was once by the door is gone and replaced by a more decorated soldier. I look between the soldier and the sneaky looking man. I swallowed.

"And very beautiful are you one of Harry's friends."

At the sound of his name I squint my eyes.

"yes. Hmm."

I felt this was going down hill very fast. when another soldier walked in. He had brown hair and hazel brown eyes with a string jaw that seemed to flex as an angry reflection flickered across his face.

"Zachary. "

"Josh, I see you have a tendacy of popping up at the most bad timing."

he seemed to see right through the mans calm demeanor and walked up to Zachary.

"I think we can agree to disagree on that one and also how I found you at Harry's door without his permission and no guard. Seems a little suspicious to me Zach."

Zach smiled and dusted pretend lent off his jacket. When another piercing scream of agony rang into the halls.

snapping the end of this drama.

"Always glad to see my younger brother  isn't it."

he flicked his head and the soldier followed. But I was a little confused at the term "brother".

long after Zack left, Josh seemed to need to calm down from the confrontation. He turned his hard glare at me.

"Come on let me get you inside."

he walked over to the door and towards the door that no longer was guarded.