Chapter 4.0

Do's and Don'ts

"How was the visit, sir."

"Huh?"

I looked at Josh, one of my more pretentious soldiers. He was armed in his uniform, a heart stealer to any woman. His eyes gazed across to me, as he walked into my room, which was rare saying i never let anyone and Josh was always in the training room.

"You know the psych ward, I heard you was supposed to go visit that today."

Harry jumped up from his bed, just waking up from a much needed nap after he had come back from the psych ward, after ordering that girl sent here. Know that he thinks of it he can't believe he did that. It's done and plus she might be of some use. One thing for sure she left him exhausted,just being around her but also energized how was that so.

"Harry."

"Huh?"

He was snapped from his thoughts. Josh looked at him wryly.

"Are you sick sir, you look pale as if you've seen a ghost."

Harry smiled and stood slowly up as he felt a headache coming on.

"Nope better, an angel, with the bluest eyes. And whitish hair and gold sprinkled into it. It's weird, she must have dyed her hair or something. Hey what time is it?"

Josh gave him a worried look. But looked at his watch and said, two o'clock. Shit, he was late for a meeting about the unatyrals. He was never late.

"Don't worry I'll tell them your coming, so you can pull yourself together... Angels, yeah right."

And left laughing at him.

-------

He arrived minutes later through the doors of the board room. The men stood up as he entered even though most in here hated him. Being twenty-one years old (young and powerful) a man could get easily jealous.

They sat back down as he sat down. And they got right to the point thankfully.

"So what is our strategy against this creatures?!"

I rose my eyebrows at the statement and his outburst.

"Clearly they have sided with the savages!"

Another said.

"Well what do you expect, you throw a three legged dog on the street and he grows two more and comes back."

I hated, Arthur the man always spoke in riddles.

"Look they've stroked multiple times at us, what have we've been doing fiddling our thumbs, we need to strike before the citizen start to think were not effective and take things into there own hands."

I nod my head at the ending.

"Ha! That be good if we knew what to strike at?!"

That's were I came in.

"If only we had a person who's been on the inside, one of them..."

"Yes!"

Charles rolled his eyes.

"You think we haven't thought about that, the soldiers can't seem to catch one alive or keep one alive long enough."

I smile at each of the men, slyly and they lean in closely hanging on to each of my words. I lean in closely and throw my hands behind my head.

"One step ahead of you boys, I have one in custody, under watch in case he tries slip one past us. I'm suppose to interrogate him immediately. So if you wouldn't mind, I have some more important business and when I have coordinates and I will, I give the single and will leave on my word. Till then gentleman."