Let's get out of here.

They were out, it was still light outside they could see the sun.

Yeji, come with me, let's get out of here.

Ryujin grabbed Yeji's hand gently with a smile on her face.

Ryujin brought Yeji to her car.

You can drive?

Yeah. Ryujin said while looking deeply into her eyes.

Where are we going? Yeji asked shyly.

Wherever you wanna go, if you want too we can go and watch the sun? Maybe just go for a walk?

Oh, sure. Why not! Yeji answered happily.

Ryujin drove Yeji to a beautiful place. Yeji was so excited, she felt so happy when she was around Ryujin. She has only known her for a literal day, but she still felt so much love for her.

Yeji from now on just had a crush on Ryujin but little did she know... It may develop to something even more?

They sat on a bench, they both were smiling and relaxed. What a long day, maybe this was the right school for Yeji?

They talked and laughed for hours. It was getting late and was getting a little darker outside than usual. 

Ryujin saw that Yeji was really tired.

Are you tired?

Yeah a little.

Come let's go to my house. Ryujin said and smiled softly at Yeji.

Sure thing! Yeji said with an excited tone to her voice.

They drove to Ryujin's house. Ryujin's parents weren't there, both her parents worked really late.

Ryujin changed to her pajamas. Yeji felt kinda awkward and suddenly she got eye contact with her. Yeji looked away immediately, Ryujin giggled and made an unexpected flirtatious smile.

Do you have your pajamas Yeji?

Yeji didn't bring it, cause she of course didn't know she would be sleeping on the same bed with Ryujin!

Oh sorry, I didn't bring it! It's fine I can just sleep in my clothes. Yeji answered softly.

Ryujin without resistance gave her a pair of comfy pants and a sweatshirt.                                    While Ryujin wore a green sweatshirt with a pair of black pants.

                                    While Ryujin wore a green sweatshirt with a pair of black pants

                                     They later on gone to bed, the bed was soft and comfy

Ryujin? what was up with A-yeong today? why was she so impolite?

She has been like that since I met her, she changes mood in less than a second. She can be extremely disrespectful and Vulgar. Ryujin answered

Oh I see.

She's also extremely complicated, she has a silly, funny, kind, and caring side. But she also has a mean, rude, and stupid side. It's like she has 2 different personalities, and It pisses me off.

Yeji let out a little giggle.

Oh my god, s-sorry. I usually laugh in the wrong situations...!

Yeji suddenly got a voice crack.

Ryujin started laughing.

Don't worry about that hun. Ryujin said and turned off the lights

DID SHE CALL ME HUN? OH MY GOD! AHHH

* Who knows what will happen next? Who knew that Yeji was going to sleep with Ryujin?  * *Cough Cough * I mean sleep next to her in the same bed...

23:02 PM

They were both asleep all comfy and relaxed. Yeji had so much fun she even forgot that It was school tomorrow and that she had nothing planned. She didn't decide what she was gonna wear tomorrow like she always does. She always love to have that planned the day before school.

If she doesn't do that, she will spend hours in the morning deciding which will make her late. That's why she always loves to do that!