Everything was perfect...

SEPTEMBER 1984

Since then everything has been normal, been dating as usual, cuddling, kissing as usual.    But it didn't feel right, something was missing. Yeji loved everything about Ryujin and loved her so much. But the thing was, she needs to lie to everyone including her mom and her family.

Why do I need to hide who I am? It doesn't feel right.

~ Ryujin and Yeji was cooking dinner~

~While they were doing that Ryujin gave Yeji back hugs ~

~I could felt Ryujin's warm breath and natural flower scent.~

~~ Hey there pretty girl ~~ Ryujin whispered

~~Yeji giggled softly ~~

After they ate they gone for a walk to the park! they never felt happier

After they ate they gone for a walk to the park! they never felt happier. <3

They had deep conversations and laughed all day.

Hey wanna go to my house and watch a movie? :) Ryujin said

Of course!

They went to Ryujin's house and watched movies! they cuddled and kissed.

Random question, when do you feel most alive? Yeji asked in a curious way

When I'm with you, your lips always look kissable~don't mind if I do~ * kisses *

YEJI'S POV: She grabbed my waist, her lips were so soft~ I wrapped my arms around her. Oh god, why do I love her so much!~

RYUJIN'S POV: I grabbed her waist, she smelled so good like always, her hair was softer than ever.~ I nibbled on her cute ears and petted her head.

Suddenly the door opens, they flinched and stopped kissing directly. It was Ryujin's parents that came home. They stood there shocked in silence.

I-I should go..! Yeji says and lets out a nervous laugh.

Ryujin looked down, they closed the door and went out. Ryujin felt so ashamed, they will never respect me no matter what. Yeji ran home bursted into tears and shock. Everything was fucking perfect, why can't I just love who I want to love...?!

Hello Yeji I cooked for you! Yeji's mom said

Yeji went into her room and slammed the door shut. She had no one to talk too.

21:31 PM SUNDAY

Yeji was about to go to sleep, suddenly her mom walks in.

Hey sweetheart, are you okay? you look upset.

It's... nothing.

Oh yes for sure it is, you can tell me anything.

*Yeji laughed* Yeah mom I can tell u a lot of things, but this I cannot tell you or anyone.

Your hiding something from me, I know it. What is wrong? You better tell me, I am your mother!

Will you respect me after this? Yeji asked

What is that question? Of course I will, I will respect u no matter what honey!

Okay then if you say so... well umm... I love a girl a lot.

Okay? what's wrong with that? I'm happy you found a good friend! Yeji's mom said

Not in that way mom, I love her more than a friend. Not a best friend, I love her as my girl.

Yeji's mom raised her eyebrows and looked suprised.

You love her in that way? I see, well teenagers fall in love. Your completely normal, regardless if It's gay or not.

Yeji hugged her mom. She accepts me for who I am. :)