Chapter One

Hey, guys!

The story was inspired by the movie 'The Parent Trap'. I really wanted to try a Bakugou version since I hadn't seen any of him. His character is a bit soft so sorry if it does not vibe with you but this is the best I could do. I'm actually really proud of this anyway.

Hope you enjoy.

Thank you again for the support with my other fics.

~Geniuswriting~

Fighting is all that they did until they decided that it was time to get a divorce. For them divorcing was not a disease like others would say. It was something that would help them continue their lives on a happier path.

They first met when they both started attending at UA High. It was not love at first sight though. On a daily they would constantly fight until their teacher Aizawa decided that he had had enough. The two teens constantly fight just gave him a headache and made him question why he got this job in the first place.

So he decided to put them under house arrest together. Hopefully they would start getting along and luckily for him they did. They found that they had a lot in common.

At the beginning of second year when they were seventeen they both started dating because they found out they had mutual feelings for one another. It was not surprising for the rest of their classmates since someone did once say that fighters become lovers.

By twenty they decided that they were getting married. Friends and family were shocked by the sudden news and told them to at least think about it more and wait till they were older but the couple was not having it. They saw that they were madly in love with each other so what was the purpose of waiting. It would make no difference if they got married now or later on.

But soon after they married they found that the life they led was not as easy as they thought it would be. Since both were pro heros they found it difficult to spend time with each other because of their hefty schedules.

Trust issues began to form and every moment of the day they would think the other was cheating. Soon the little trust they had in one another completely vanished which led to constant fights.

At twenty two they decided that it was best they get a divorce. But the news of pregnancy suddenly popped up. They thought maybe it was the universe telling them they were meant to be but boy were they wrong.

Throughout the nine months the fights did not stop. It seemed like they only became worse. So again they decided that divorce truly was the best thing for them. They would just have to wait a little bit until the baby was off breastmilk.

Another surprise came in. They had twins. So when the time came they each took one kid and went their separate ways. Y/N left Japan and moved back to France while Katsuki stayed in Japan with his daughter.

He did move out of their old house not wanting any of the memories that stayed with it. He stayed in his job of a hero still striving to be the number one hero. He bought a little farm on the country side where his daughter would grow up. There were woods behind the farm.

Katsumi, his daughter would often stay with her uncle Kirishima whenever her father had to go to work. Eijirou Kirishima had decided a few years back that he no longer wanted to be a hero. It was not his cup of tea anymore.

So when the two were together they would enjoy each other's company and cause a lot of mischief. Katsumi did though wonder what her mother looked like. She wondered if she had her mother's personality since it was clear that it was not her father's.

She had her father's ruby red eyes but her hair was a white colour just like her mother though it was just as spiky as her father's. She wondered how many traits she got from her mother.

Katsuki had a picture of her mother and she would often sneak into her father's bedroom to see it but it was old. Her appearance would have surely changed by now. Katsumi longed for her mother and hoped she would one day meet her since she felt like a piece of her heart was gone.

Y/N on the other hand left the hero life and went to fashion school in France while still caring for her baby. Mitsuki would often come visit her grandchild since she still stayed in touch with Y/N but it was forbidden to talk about Katsuko's father.

Katsuko played the drums like her father but just didn't know it. She also leaned how to play the piano from her mother's parents. She also loved to dance ballet despite her fiery personality and her favourite was the Swan princess. She could also do other dances if she wanted to.

Katsuko often hung out with her grandfather, Masaru when her mother was at work since he also moved to France for her and work. While on the other hand Mitsuki stayed in Japan to stay with their other granddaughter.

The old couple did still visit each other often though.