Chapter Fifteen

In the next suite Katsuki was having a mental break down but managed to keep a straight face.

"I don't understand." Momo said as she looked at him.

"What don't you understand, huh? I just want to go out side for a few minutes to clear my head. It's as simple as that." He said rudely but Momo never took offence because she knew that was the kind of man he was.

"Why would you need to clear you head? Is something wrong?" She asked starting to feel worried.

"Nothing is wrong woman. We are getting married in ten days. Everything is fine. I have to go." He said as he headed toward the door.

"We are still going ring shopping after lunch, right?" She asked.

"Ring shopping?" He also questioned in confusion making her gasp.

"KATSUKI!" she whined.

"Oh right. For the funeral- I mean wedding." He said.

"FUNERAL!" She shricked.

"I'm kidding. I have to go now." He simply said before walking out the room where he bumped into Katsuko.

"Brat, do me a favour yeah? Keep ponytail company while I'm gone." He said and she nodded.

"I look fine right?" He asked and she nodded once again before he headed into the elevator.

Two minutes later he was out and searching for Y/N. He turned a corner where he pumped into the real Katsumi.

"Hi dad." She greeted.

"Brat didn't I just tell you to keep ponytail company?" He tsked and she looked confused.

"I was? Oh yeah I was. I was just looking for her. Well see ya dad." She responded and gave him a quick hug before heading to the elevator.

"That damn brat." He mumbled before continuing his search to find his ex wife.

By the elevator Katsumi hears it ping and as the doors open out comes a frustrated Momo.

"Have you seen your father?" Momo asks Katsumi who only just noticed her.

"Are you talking to me?" Katsumi asks.

"What are you Robert DeNiro? Of course I am talking to you." Momo said clearly annoyed.

Katsumi's eyes slightly widen as she realises who she is.

"Oh! Momo!... Yeah I just saw him." She says.

"Well hello. Where is he?" She asked clearly becoming more annoyed.

"Uh he went thataway." Katsumi said pointing her in the wrong direction as she stared at her.

"What are you staring at?" Momo asked rudely.

"Nothing it's just that you are pretty is all." She responded.

"Don't tell me you are going to break your rotten streak and start being nice to me." Momo said before walking away.

"Whatever you say Cruella." Katsumi laughed as she walked back in the direction that her father was heading.

Meanwhile Katsuki was insanely looking for Y/N. He felt like maybe his mind was playing tricks on him when he saw her earlier. Just as he turned another corner he bumped into someone.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" He yelled as he looked down at her.

"Well I couldn't find Momo in the room so I decided to go get a snack." Katsuko responded as she licked her ice cream.

"Whatever brat. Just stay out of trouble. I'll see you soon " he said before working away.

"If not sooner." She whispered licking her ice cream again.

Katsuki speedily walked through the corridor and when he looked out the window he thought he saw her. As he moved closer to get a better look a group of Spanish tourists went by.

He rushed outside and weaved through the tourist but when he got to the patio she was gone.

Feeling a bit discouraged he turned only to see Katsumi sitting on one of the pool chairs sipping on a fruit juice.

"Looking for someone, dad?" She asked as a huge grin decorated her face.

Meanwhile Y/N sat at a bar and moments later Momo came in a took an empty seat that was next to her.

The bar was nearly empty besides the one other customer who sat a bit further from them.

The bar tender served a pinkish concoction to Y/N who held a pack of ice to her head.

"Her you go. This will cure anything you got. Just don't ask what's on it." He whispered the last part to Y/N who looked a bit hesitant at first but none the less picked up the drink.

"Here's to...to." She paused as she turned to the black haired woman beside her.

"Here's to you. May you life be far less complicated than mine." She said before gulping the beverage in one go.

"Thank you." Momo simple said before turning to the bar tender.

"One martini, dry and a pack of parliaments." Momo order before letting out a sigh.

"Excuse me. I'm sorry." Y/N apologized to Momo as she let out a burp.

"I think... I j-just drank tar." She grimaced as she burped again.

The bar tender handed Momo her drink before giving Y/N her bill. Momo sneaked a peak at her signature before practically chocking on her drink.

"You are Y/N Cruise!" She gasped.

"Guilty."

"I can't believe it. You are Y/N Cruise. You own the whole of Cruise Creations!" Momo fangirls.

"Still guilty." Y/N lightly laughed.

"Yesterday I faxed your office about a wedding dress that I saw and completely fell in love with. They said you were out of town and weren't sure if you could make another one. I can't believe it. This must be fate." Momo said as she leaned closer to Y/N.

"I'm Momo Yaoyorozu." She introduced.

"How do you do?" Y/N asked as she shaked her hand.

Meanwhile at the pool Katsuki had not stopped his search for Y/N. He saw a woman woman who resembled Y/N under a beach hat and crossed to her. He took a peak but as soon as he realised it was not her he apologized.

"Ah there you are. We've been looking all over for you!" Mr Yaoyorozu exclaimed and Katsuki couldn't help but to roll his eyes as he heard his future in laws voice.

"Katsuki I think this hotel is perfect for the wedding. The more I see it the more I like it." Mrs Yaoyorozu said happily.

"Yeah me too." Katsuki responded completely not paying attention to what they were saying as he looked around.

His eyes kept roaming the area until they landed on the person he was looking for.

Y/N who had just arrived was on a phone cool across the pool. As if Y/N felt the burning gaze on her she looked up and they made eye contact.

Her eyes widened a bit before she awkwardly smiled at waved at him.

Tell me dear how many guests from your side of the family will be attending. Just a rough estimation." Mrs Yaoyorozu asked.

"Not sure I'll get back to you." He said his eyes still not leave the woman across the pool.

"Alright! Will it be formal or..." Mrs Yaoyorozu's voice drifted from him.

A small contingent passed infront of Y/N completely blocking his view of her. Not waiting to lose her Katsuki rushed forward stepping around people in his way but unfortunately for him his eyes missed a rubber ducky which he slipped over.

"Woah, bro are you okay there?" Kirishima asked as Katsuki had slipped right infront of him, Shoto and Katsuko.

"Dad watch out!" Katsuko yelled but it was too late.

Somehow his legs stopped functioning through all this and he ended up in the pool.