Chapter Twenty

"WHAT THE FVCK WERE THE TWO OF YOU THINKING?" The father yelled angrily at his daughters as they stepped out the car.

"Sorry dad." The both whispered with their heads down.

"INSIDE NOW! YOU ARE BOTH GROUNDED! GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!" He yelled and the two girls immediately rushed into the house.

Y/N who was inside immediately rushed out as she heard her ex husband's angry yelling.

"Katsuki what are you all doing back here so early." She asked confused and surprised to see him and the girls.

"We arrived yesterday night. She made me choose between her and them which the answer to that was obviously them. We broke up this morning." He answered.

"I'm sorry about what happened but what exactly happened?" She asked curiously.

"Your brats continuously pulled pranks on her and what sent her over the edge was when they pushed her air mattress into the lake while she was sleeping." Katsuki explained and Y/N winched at the thought of it.

***

The next morning the two made breakfast while the twins slept. They all then ate breakfast once they woke their daughters up before Katsuki went to pack her things.

When she was done she went outside to find Y/N who was helping the taxi man put their things in the trunk.

When everything was set they began bidding their goodbyes which was especially hard for the twins.

Shoto was not leaving since he actually lived in Japan and decided to stay because of his new found love, Eijirou Kirishima.

"Take care of yourself." Katsuki whispered to her as they hugged one more time.

"You too." She responded back before pulling away from the hug.

Y/N felt her heart break as she pulled Katsumi into a hug. Katsuki pulled Katsuko into a last hug as well.

And soon Y/N and Katsuko were waving goodbye from inside the taxi.

***

Hours later the two were walking back into the home in France.

"Grandpa we are home!" Katsuko yelled but was greeted back by silence.

"Maybe he is in the office." Y/N suggested before she went to search there while Katsuko went to check the music room.

"Masaru, are you in here?" She asked as she stepped into the room.

"Masaru." She called out again.

"Mom? I found grandpa. He is in the music room with Grandma." Katsuko said.

"Your grandma is here? Wait but if he is in the music room the who is sitting in his chair?" Y/N asked as she pointed at the chair in confusion.

Soon the news paper fell revealing a smiling Katsumi.

"Hey mom." She said joyfully.

"Katsumi, how are you here?" Y/N asked shocked to see her other daughter.

"Did you know that Concorde actually gets you here in half the time?" Katsumi asked.

"Yeah, I've heard." Y/N replied still stunned.

Katsuko who was behind Y/N was shocked to see her sister.

"Peabrain, you are here?" She asked in shock.

"Yeah, it took us thirty seconds after you left to realise that we didn't want to lose you again." She answered.

"We?" Y/N asked before Katsuki appeared from behind Katsumi.

"Oi dumbass did you really think I was going to let you go once again?" He asked and pulled her into a passionate kiss before she could say anything.

"I love you and I cannot bear to be away from you for another second." He whispered against her lips.

"I love you too." She said before deepening the kiss.

"Look Masaru our brat has finally grown a brain." The two pulled back to see Mitsuki crying by the door as Masaru tried to comfort her.

"Way to ruin the moment old hag." Katsuki stated rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT CALLING ME OLD HAG?!" The woman spat out angrily as her tears of joy were now long gone.

In a split second the two were in each other's faces ready to hit it off while their partners tried to pull them away from one another.

Katsuko went around them to get to the door. She motioned for Katsumi to follow her and soon the two girls were out the room.

"We did it!" Katsumi exclaimed as she hugged her sister.

"Yep and now there is one more thing that I still have to do." Katsuko smiled maniacally as she looked at her sister.

"Yeah, what is that?" Katsumi gulped as she got a bad feeling.

"FREAKING KILL YOU FOR PUTTING ME THROUGH THIS DAMN MESS AND MAKING ME DEAL WITH MOMO ALONE ON THE FIRST DAY!" Katsuko yelled as she chased her sister through the corridors of their house.

Peace was finally restored in the Bakugou household.