003, Dancing In The Dark

[you & me] « marc e

[you & me] « marc e. bassy
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
1:09 ────•──────── 3:38
⇄  ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  ↻

𝔓𝔒𝔙〓〓〓 𝔓ℑ𝔓𝔈ℜ 𝔑𝔈ℑ𝔏𝔖𝔒𝔑
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
。゚・ 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ ⊹˚.⋆
ˑ༄ ‧₊˚★⋅𖤐˖꒷꒥꒷✧ ཻུ۪۪ ։❀ ༣ཾ྄∘ ʕꈍᴥꈍʔ
⇣≡ㅤㅤㅤㅤchapter 03ㅤㅤㅤㅤ⨟

"PIPER I THINK YOU SHOULD GET OUT MORE." Aunt claire suggests as she hands me my peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I eye her when she says that. It's nearly seven o'clock PM and she's suggesting I get out more?

I went to a party the night I got here and I just came home from the pool, reasoning my hair is soaking wet. I just hopped out of the shower. I refuse to get dressed just to get wasted and go to a crappy party. Cause then I'll have to blow dry my hair and I refuse to do anything with my hair at the moment.

I grab my sandwich with my hand and take a bit from the side of the sandwich. I wonder if I pretend to ignore her maybe she'll forget she even suggested making me hang out with people this summer.

My original plan was to stay locked up in my room and read. I'd go to the beach every once in a while but mainly stay in my room.

She doesn't forget. When I look back up at her she's like staring into my soul. "Alright fine," I say, placing my sandwich down. "Why do you think I should get out."

Aunt Claire finally looks away from me and begins making Phineas a sandwich. "Well, I went to this library today and met this woman."

I groan because Aunt Claire loves trying to hook me up with her friend's sons. It's awful. "Her son has no plans for this summer." She raises a brow at me. "You have no plans for this summer."

"Aunt Claire-" Phineas comes running into the kitchen holding his phone out in front of Aunt Claire. Aunt Claire looks at him disgusted before glancing down at the phone. She then looks up at me and smirks.