004, Sunshine

[troublemaker] « olly murs ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯0:59 ────•──────── 3:05⇄  ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  ↻

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
0:59 ────•──────── 3:05
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

𝔓𝔒𝔙〓〓〓 𝔍𝔈ℜ𝔈𝔐ℑ𝔄ℌ 𝔉ℑ𝔖ℌ𝔈ℜ
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
。゚・ 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ ⊹˚.⋆
ˑ༄ ‧₊˚★⋅𖤐˖꒷꒥꒷✧ ཻུ۪۪ ։❀ ༣ཾ྄∘ ʕꈍᴥꈍʔ
⇣≡ㅤㅤㅤㅤchapter 04ㅤㅤㅤㅤ⨟

THIS MORNING FELT LIKE A ROAD OF EMOTIONS. Of course, I was excited walking up, It's Belly's sixteenth birthday. Finally an official teenager. But waking up made me want to crawl back in bed in just drift back into my dreams.

I had a great time last night with Piper. The dancing, the singing, the laughs, everything just left perfect. Not one time did I think I was bored or even tired of her. I want to store that moment for the rest of my life until I die. Seeing Piper so happy made me want to drown in her happiness.

I promised I left Belly to drive my car around before we head over and pick up her best friend Taylor from the airport. She's been doing a great job. She hasn't looked away from the road and she's extremely focused on what's in front of her.

When I gave Belly my present this morning, She adored it. Her smile explained everything. I didn't need a thank you or an I love it. I just saw the look in her eyes on how much he loved it.

Her smile reminded me a lot about Pipers. Every time I've seen Piper, she has handed the look in her eyes when she smiles. It's like a spark. Like I just opened something she's never let anyone release. It just makes me smile even wider.

Belly suddenly starts swerving and I nearly jump out of my skin, grabbing my seat belt. Her eyes find me when she mutters, "whoops."

I'm still holding my seat belt when I say, "Bells. We're gonna need a part two to this driving lesson, okay?" I chuckle, losing my grip on my seat belt.

Belly bites her upper lip, tightening her hold on the wheel. "And part three and four." We're both laughing when she says that. I can't see to keep my eyes off her, but when she glances over at me, I quickly face forward. Holding in my smile.