005, Nicole's Party

[wish you were sober] « conan grayᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯0:37 ━━━•──────── 2:48⇄  ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  ↻

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
0:37 ━━━•──────── 2:48
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

𝔓𝔒𝔙〓〓〓 𝔓ℑ𝔓𝔈ℜ 𝔑𝔈ℑ𝔏𝔖𝔒𝔑
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
。゚・ 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ ⊹˚.⋆
ˑ༄ ‧₊˚★⋅𖤐˖꒷꒥꒷✧ ཻུ۪۪ ։❀ ༣ཾ྄∘ ʕꈍᴥꈍʔ
⇣≡ㅤㅤㅤㅤchapter 05ㅤㅤㅤㅤ⨟

"BELLY YOU CAME!" I jerk my head to Nicole's voice as she comes dashing towards Belly. Somehow I got dragged to go to this party. IT was like Taylor wanted me of all people to come and I immediately see why.

I'm guessing it's all because of Nicole.

I think Taylor hates or dislikes the idea that Nicole is now one of Belly's new best friends. I of all people understand how that feels. Me and my old best friend used to be tight before she went to this theater camp Aunt Claire couldn't afford it, and she came back as if we have never known each other. I know this is exactly how Taylor is feeling.

"Hey, Nicole. You look so pretty." Belly responds, pulling Nicole into a long passionate hug. I glance at Taylor who's rolling her eyes.

Nicole isn't all that bad. Earlier at the pool, she seemed too nice to be true. She was extremely nice to me personally and she was wearing a big smile the entire time. Well before she and a beach ball collided.

"Oh, me? Look at you. Oh my goodness." Nicole pulls away from the long hug to glance down at Belly's outfit. Don't get me wrong looks adorable on her. She's wearing tan pants and a red white and blue top, that matches the pants perfectly.

Taylor and I are just wearing a skin-tight dress. Taylor has a hot big dress that stops mid-thigh length, and mine is a Satin strap lace-up, backless, baby blue dress. This used to be the only thing fancy I owned until I came home to an extremely excited Aunt Claire and a ton of bags filled with dresses, shoes, and makeup products.