006, wouldn't change a thing

[golden] « harry stylesᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯0:59 ────•──────── 3:05⇄  ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  ↻

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
0:59 ────•──────── 3:05
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

𝔓𝔒𝔙〓〓〓 𝔍𝔈ℜ𝔈𝔐ℑ𝔄ℌ 𝔉ℑ𝔖ℌ𝔈ℜ
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
。゚・ 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ ⊹˚.⋆
ˑ༄ ‧₊˚★⋅𖤐˖꒷꒥꒷✧ ཻུ۪۪ ։❀ ༣ཾ྄∘ ʕꈍᴥꈍʔ
⇣≡ㅤㅤㅤㅤchapter 06ㅤㅤㅤㅤ⨟

WHEN I MAKE MY WAY DOWNSTAIRS MY HEAD IS BOUNDING LIKE A SPEAKER. Playing beer pong probably wasn't the best of ideas last night, including me letting Piper go home while I stayed at the party.

Of course, I wasn't going to drive her home, I had been drinking. But, if Piper hadn't felt comfortable at the party I should've just left with her. We could've gotten something to eat or made a quick stop for ice cream.

But no, I stayed to play some stupid drinking game.

God, I feel like an asshole.

She didn't even text me last night to tell me if she made it home safely which scares the shit out of me. I don't even know who she had gotten a ride with. Conrad and Taylor drove home together while I rode back home with Steven. If Piper had gotten a ride, It wasn't from any of us.

She had mentioned she had a brother. Maybe he drove her home? I don't know. But I'm sorta pissed she didn't text me the moment she made it home. Because if something had happened to her, It would be internally my fault. I could've left with her, but I stayed.

I feel awful.

I swirl my hang-over smoothie together right when Belly walks into the kitchen. She and Taylor had gotten in a pretty heated right when Taylor and Steven were caught, hooking up. I hadn't forced either Belly or Steven to talk about it, so I'm not entirely sure what's the drama. Steven was silent the whole time he drove us home. He was probably thinking of some apology to say to Shalya, so I didn't make him talk to me.

But then again, I was passed out the whole drive home.

Belly, she has been thinking about it all morning. She hasn't said anything out loud, but you can just tell by the look on her face that she's only thinking about it.