Chapter one : new year new baddies

I hear my mom yelling downstairs. "Your gonna be late to your first day at school" I sigh while I listen to arcetic monkeys . Being thirteen is hard it's my first day at middle school and I'm depressed too. It feels like nobody understands me especially my parents my mom yells louder "the bus is gone what the fuck are you doing upstairs". Ah yes especially my mom. She doesn't understand how hard it is to get ready to go to school . She barges in my room uninvited slamming the door . There she sees me doing my makeup " this is too much makeup whipe it off now" ugh it's just eyeliner and eyeshadow she never understands I refuse as I make my way to the car.

Just as I make my way to the car I bump into my big brother, Jackson. He grumbled under his breath and went to take an apple from the fruit's basket. I rolled my eyes at him as I made my way to the car. My dad looked at me in disapproval as I entered the car. "You were late." He stated. "Well I would't have been late if mom didn't nag me all the damn time". "Language." My father glared at me from the rare view mirror. I grumbled a whatever under my breath. You see nobody in my family really understands me and I never had a nice childhood as I was neglected most of the time by my parents and ignored by my older brother. I just wish I had a family that loves me and cares about me. And to make things worse, school just started and I have to endure yet another year of bullying.

~~~~~~~~

Here I am . At dookie waterfall middle school . I left the car brushing my hair behind my ear " get out of the car I'm late for work" my father growled .as soon as I get out of the car I feel a squish under my shoes and to my surprise it was dog shit. Literally. I hate this already . I put my headphones on and wear my hoodie cap as I make my way into class .

As I walk to school I stumble upon some boys. I glare at them then shift my sight to their nametag . Paul , joe , ryak and... Bob , who even names his kid bob . The rkay boy yells " ayo who are you I haven't seen you around here" "I'm new here can you show me the way to my class " ryak giggles " not really we're busy leaking from class but I'm sure bob can" he teasingly slaps bob and pushes him towards me " Alright follow me ... What's your name again?" "Chewbecca" he giggles "cute" I blush as we make our way to class " class 7 angle right?" " Yeah ... Thanks again I guess" I give him a kiss on his cheek as I sprint to the class room and I hear his friends laughing at the black lipstick stain on his cheek.

Still blushing from what I just did, I enter the class. I readjust my hoodie and look down at my feet like it was the most interesting thing in the world. The teacher, finally noticing me, stopped her lesson and looked me up and down. The bitch was obviously judging me. "Late in your first day already I see?" She asked raising one of her eyebrows. Like the awkward girl I am I just stood there not saying anything and a boy took it as a chance to make a remark "calm down teach, poor girl was probably busy getting depressed to notice the time" he smirked thinking he was being funny while tho whole class laughed, well the whole class except the teacher as she snapped at the class "QUITE!" the whole class shut up, finally.

"I'm miss Zoladiamorali but call me miss Zoe. You can sit at the back. And don't be late again." She said, glaring at me. I went there still looking at my feet. Everyone was giving me weird looks and the girl I was sitting next to looked disgusted and rearranged her chair so she was as far away as possible. Thank god the bell rang faster than I expected. I stayed in class as everyone left and looked out the window. Why wasn't I normal like everyone? I just wish I wasn't so different.

Just as I was staring at the pigeon pooping in someone's car, I felt someone behind me and I yelped standing up, and just to make things worse I stumbled on air like the idiot I am and fell with the person on the ground and I accidentally kissed him. I was so surprised that I made a yeet and ran away from class without knowing who that person was, I was blushing so hard and entered a bathroom stall crying. I hate my life so much. Someone knocked on the stall's door and it was...ryak?!