Chapter two : the bad boys

"go away!" I yell with a deep sigh following it
" I just want to talk to you chewbecca"
"about what"
"Our little accident"
He's teasing me about it. I'm not an easy girl so I won't let him have it his way
"I don't know what you're talking about and can you please leave it's the girl's bathroom you're in"
"oh shoot my bad" he gasps as he makes his way outside

I get out of the bathroom and make my way to the mirror. My lipstick is whipped off . I don't want anyone to know that my lips aren't black but in fact... Pink. It's so girly and I'm not like other girls. As I apply my lipstick I hear a loud fart behind me "you look like the ugly version of boggy wit da hoodie" I look behind me to see the most fugly mugly shmugly cakey makeup bitch in the school . " Ew who are you" she sneezes and a big booger shoots from her nose and lands on my skirt " watch where your going emo don't miss with the queen afaf or you'll handle the consequences" who does she think she is I can see all the layers of makeup on her skin and it looks damaged with acne and acne scars . Unlike me I'm natural with smooth skin that doesn't need layers of cakey makeup to cover it.

I wash my hand and notice my shit stained shoes. I'm glad it wasn't that noticable in class . This afaf girl takes out a foundation bottle and smears some on her face . Ew I must get out quickly . I quickly rinse my shoes and I hear her humming this song "Yuma Yuma shakad helo" I'm not dealing with this crazy witch today I quickly wear my shoes and head out the door as soon as I walk outside I bump into a tall figure and fall on the ground like a silly baka . I look up to see non other than the guy I told to go away .ryak.

------------------

"What is it again?" I snapped at him. He smirked at me and All I wanted to do was punch his handsome face in that moment. Just when he started to talk the witch called Afaf left the bathroom and was screaming her lungs out, running to ryak's direction just to fall face first to the ground. Her teeth and nose were broken and ryak looked at her in disgust "ew you deserve it you witch never follow me again". Afaf was ugly crying and she looked like the character from a horror movie I watched not long ago called abo jalal. I giggled at the thought.

"Why her? Why not me? I'm the most beautiful girl in the class, AND SHE'S JUST A FUGLY EMO BITCH AND NOT TO MENTION SHE'S A FUCKIN' 13 YEAR OLD" she screamed losing her voice along with her teeth. "Don't insult what's mine" he growled and I blushed, looking at my dog shit shoes. Suddenly ryak held my hands and took us to class but then we bumped into who I recognize is Paul. "Oi dude what are ya doin here with cutie" he smirked looking at me. I blushed and Ryak punched him in the face. "Ryak stop! That's not you, violence is not the answer ok?" I said holding his face in my hands and he calmed down. He glared daggers at Paul. He was passed out. And I just notice a crowd around us filming and screaming.

------------------------

"is this some kind of TV show guys ?! Fuck off!" I said like the baddie I am . Suddenly I hear a sharp noise behind me "Paul! Wake up dude!" It's the joe guy with bob walking behind him holding a candy bar. What's going on ? "Fuck Paul ! We both know you ain't that weak!" Ryak growls giving Paul the death stare. Gosh he's so handsome . " It's one of those situations ryak chill" joe says trying to calm down ryak while bob makes his way to paul "what's going on ryak" I ask confused . Ryak bends over towards me and pats my head " don't worry chewbecca. He has diabetes and faints from time to time" I glared at him with an angry look on my face "then why did you punch him" he squeezed my shoulder and gave me a warm smile that reminded me of my dad "you're a cutie" I punch him in the face and I proceed to run away

I hear ryaks voice echoing through the hallways "show's over guys come on let's wrap it up" these guys... The school fears them . I saw how strong they are and how scary they are but surprisingly they were... Nice to me? Maybe because I'm a real girl while others are fake . I took my bag from class . Fuck it I'm leaving this place. I look for the lowest wall on the school ground behind the old cafeteria . I throw my bag across the wall and jump off to the other side. I fell into a a bush and managed to escape with few scratches.

I take my phone out to call my bro Jackson. He picks up the phone and answers with an annoyed tone"what do you want this time" "pick me up or I'll tell mom about Susan"  "Ricky pass me the bottle" I hear him mumble to someone next to him "oh so you're drinking again?" "Calm down crispy hair it's barbican" "ugh whatever . You better be here in 10 minutes or I'll tell mom about Susan and Nancy" his friend laughs and I could hear him load a gun . He never learns..."one day you'll understand why I'm like this chew it's all to protect you. To protect our family" he startles me and hangs up the phone immediately.I hate this family and I also hate my dad. Not only I'm a depressed mess . I'm also a one with daddy issues.

I take my bag and head over to the bench across the street and wait for Jackson to come . After only a few minutes I hear giggles and laughter I look up to the school wall to see the boys. Ryak shirtless and drenched in water from head to toe flying over the school wall like a big eagle behind him was bob still wearing his shirt but also drenched he was flashing a big smile while jumping. they landed successfully with no scratches "nice dude" ryak says as he chest bumps bob then Paul and joe follow and jump to the other side. I knew they're bad like me . They have tats . They're jacked with 6 packs and muscles. They're bad boys . The only kind I like