Chapter thirteen: ruined birthday

I wake up naturally at 4am in asads mansion, I guess I was too worried about the party that I couldn't sleep , I call Jackson to come pick me up and kiss my future husband's cheek as I make my way outside the mansion.

I spot Jackson's car outside, and make my way inside " Jackson, we need a party soon" "and why is that" "for my birthday! You must help me get the necessary stuff" "like what?" "We need a cake and of course guests , we also need decorations like balloons and confetti " "what am I getting out of this anyways" "the Lamborghini that you saw today, if this party goes well it's all yours" Jackson smirked and drove me to the store , we got all the necessary stuff and all that was missing was the guests , " you invite whoever you can and I'll invite my bad boys " Jackson dropped me at ryaks house and I made my way to the boys " boys ! I missed you guys!!" "Chewbecca!" They all scream together as they came and hugged me " my birthday is coming up guys , can you come and bring people with you?" "Of course " says bob, although having my ex and my future husband in the same room might be awkward, but I can't leave bob out, " I know some people I can invite" ryak says reassuring me "by the way did you get my text?" He adds "Yeah thanks what about joe and Paul?" "I'm coming I'll bring my bros too" says joe "nice and you Paul?" "I'm coming too " that's awesome , I gotta go now ! See you guys at the party! "

1 WEEK LATER

Today is my birthday , I'm fourteen now, I just finished my finals last week and now I can celebrate like a wild animal, my results came out  yesterday and apparently I'm also valedictorian, people underestimate me all the time but they don't know how smart I am I start preparing the house for tonight " what's going on? Me and you're father are going to visit lobnah " "WHY!! DONT RUIN MY BIRTHDAY SHE IS NOT INVITED!!" 

"No she just broke her leg and her arm got eaten by a shark , she said she wants to make peace with us" "okay mom bye leave" " the house better be clean when I get back " " yeah whatever byeee" I finish off the preparations and Jackson comes from upstairs " who did you invite? How much people?" "Only one" "ugh you're useless, that one person better show up" "SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I SMASH YOUR FACE ON THE TABLE!" He yells at me angrily, jeez who took his vape this time , I open the drawer and throw a vape at him , he starts vapping intensely and gets outside of the house, good I don't want him in my party either, time flies and people start showing up , but the boys are no where to be found , asad arrived with jobnah and sir levive, "happy birthday chewbecca! We got you this jacuzzi as a gift , don't worry sir levive will set it up for you" i rush to hug him but suddenly the lights turn off, a spot light got turned on ryak, he had makeup on and his hair was dyed bright blue

he winked at me and I felt my face turn red, another spotlight got turned on Paul , he also had makeup on and he looked so handsome , his hair was ashy grey