Chapter six: the confession

"I-Is she okay, what happened?" I hear someone whispering in panic, I think it's Ryak. "I found her passed out outside of school, the doctor said she had a concussion because of drugs, you should be glad I was outside of school doing my get 8 packs abs in 10 minutes YouTube workout" I hear Joe explaining proudly. Joe... saved my life...? I blush and become red like a fresh plucked tomato, he's my hero. "Chewie..." I hear Ryak sobbing and growling, punching a wall repeatedly in agitation. "Wait why is nobody caring about me? I literally just fainted!" I hear.. Paul? What is he doing here? "

Shut up Paul, it's not the first time you faint because of your fucking diabetes, this is about me and my Spooks! We actually got hurt, her because of some kind of drug and me because of a certain someone! I barely have any hair left and Spooks will think I'm a monk! I'll never forgive you ryak!" I hear my bobsickle crying in anguish. "You fucking stole your friend's crush! You dipshit" Ryak growled roughly punching his face in the wall. Is he inferior to pain? I admire his strength.

I felt guilty for making the best friends of many years fight for a girl like me and opened my eyes just to see myself in a hospital bed with two other beds with Paul and Bob, and I almost crack a laugh at the way bob looked , he looked like gollum from lord of the rings but didn't so I don't hurt his feelings. I croak, my voice dry "Whhat hhapened" I cringed at my voice, and I tasted bad morning breath from my mouth. Ryak stopped punching his face in the wall and kneeled onto the ground "I thought you died chewie" he cried, green snot running down his nose and I felt like shit "Whhhell Ih'm alhhive".

Joe who was close to me, hid his nose behind his hand looking like he just died and came back to life again with painfull, teary eyes looking at the wall pretending he was just pondering about something, how embarrassing. I really need to brush my teeth. I flushed red "Someone drugged you chewbecca, but thankfully I was there in time to save you. You've been passed out for 2 days with these idiots" Joe says, giving me a glass of water and mint that I gratefully drank, my voice isn't dry or stanky anymore.

I blush at Joe "thank you joe... you're my hero" I said with tears in my eyes. Joe came over and wiped all my tears away and kissed my head, his stubble tickled my forehead, I giggled. "I WILL SNAP YOUR NECK"
"STAY AWAY FROM MY FUCKING FIANCÉ OLD MAN"
"NOO I WAS PLANING TO GET HER NUMBER FUCKER"
I heard three rawrs, the first from Ryak, the second from Bob and the third from Paul which confused me... since when did Paul like me?
I blushed at them fighting over me. Well I can't really blame them now can I?

"SHUT UP!" everyone quietened down. Joe might be the chill type but when he gets mad no one dares to say anything, he's also the oldest of them all so that's a bonus. "Since we all like chewbecca, it's going to be HER to choose one of us, and no one has a right to complain. You all understand?" Says Joe raising his eyebrows at all of the boys. Everyone, although hesitantly, nod their head. Suddenly, all heads roughly snap to me I thought they would break.

"So, Chewbecca, who do you like?" Says Joe and I hear a snort "pfft it's probably me who else?" I hear Paul say while smoking a cig, what the fuck when did he get it out and is that even aloud inside a hospital room? The guys glare at him with Ryak's muscles twitching to punch, he's such a handsome yakuza, I giggle then cough pretending I didn't just giggle because I can read a room and it wasn't the time to do that "So...?" Asks Joe, looking hopeful.

It was such a hard question because... it's just that... "the truth is... I'm in love with... all of you. It's really out of my control." I confess my heart to them then sob and sniffle and I hear four gasps of shock. It was the truth. I love them. With all my heart. They were the bad boys. And I was their baddie.