WHY HIM - A LAW PROFESSOR?

this is where it all started.

I walk into the law firm before the chairman comes up towards me

I walk into the law firm before the chairman comes up towards me. "Jungkook I have something very important to discuss with you." the chairman then grabs my arm and walks with me.

"what?" i then turn to look at him confused and he sighs.

"we're putting you in a school named, Seojung University law school." i then turn to look at him confused before getting annoyed.

"i'm a law associate, not some professor at some law school." I then start to get angry and scoff at him,

"you were in a case."

"what? you're doing this cause I was in a case?"

"a very unexpected case." I bit my lip and slowly look down.

"i understand, but again i'm an associate not professor."

"i don't care, what you are and aren't you know Jungkook how about we discuss this at a place to eat?" the chairman then started to yell at me before calming down. I return to look at him,

"that's all you think really?"

" jeon jungkook, this is very strange cause you've never done it but they need you."

"fine, we'll discuss this over food." we both arrive at the food place and sit down to eat before both of our food arrived.

"law school, perfect right Jungkook?"

"no, a it's a university!"

"this is better for you."

"you're my chairman, what would you know?"

"jungkook.."

"i'm not doing it, this is ridiculous." as soon as he said that I stood up and stormed out.

Rosie's pov:
it's another day and school and I get in to sit down next to Luna. "excited right, today we're finding out our new professor?"

"no, not to bothered to be honest."

"what if he's hot."

"tss.. ," the professor then walks in and I sit there not being able to take my eyes off of him, I sit there staring for a few seconds before Luna snaps me out of it.