WHY HIM? - CONFUSED FEELINGS

It's after class and Luna comes up to me. "go away. ,"

"Rosie, it's me Luna. ,"

"I said go away. ,"

"Why..? ,"

"I heard you talking crap about me. ,"

"Rosie, no need to overreact. ," when she said overreact I felt like crying again but I didn't.

"ugh, screw you. ,"

"whatever, but I know you'll come running back to me. ,"

"pssh, we'll see. ,"

"piece of crap. ," before she could say anything else I clenched my fists and punched her around the nose she fell to the ground with a bloody nose I was about to throw one again someone stopped me, I turned around to see the professor holding my fists I stand there staring before our teacher came over.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU BRATS ARE DOING? FIGHTING IN THE HALL! ,"

"she started it Sir! ," rosie then pointed to me the teacher then turned to face me.

"why would you punch her? ," I stand there in silence with tears slightly coming down my eyes. "ANSWER ME YOU PUNK! WHY'D YOU DO IT?!" I just stand there slightly sobbing whilst playing with my fingers as I was clearly having a panic attack. "come with you, BOTH OF YOU! ," Mr. Jeon finally get go off my hand and the teacher dragged both my and Luna to his office and he started asking us what happened we both stood silent before I finally decided to speak up.

"she.. ,"

"she WHAT? ,"

"called me.. a piece .. of.. crap. ,"

"THATS NO EXCUSE TO USE PHYISCAL LANGUAGE  YOU LITTLE PUNK. ,"

"listen, please don't give me a detention, my dad.. ,"

"SO NOW YOUR USING YOUR DAD TO GET OUT OF THIS?! ,"

"no.. you wouldn't understand.. ,"

"get out. ,"

"what..? ,"

"GET OUT BOTH OF YOU! ," We both leave and it's after school I come home with my head down trying to go upstairs without my dad noticing but then he pulled my backpack.

"what's this 'detention' for? ,"

"listen.. ," Before I could say anything else he slapped me across the face, so hard that my glasses fell off my face.

"STAY IN YOUR ROOM AND DONT COME BACK DOWN. ," it's the next day of school and I'm walking to class until I get stopped by someone and they pull me towards a wall, I look up strangely to see my professor.

"excuse you? ," he hurriedly moves 'off' me and sighs before looking at me again.

"why would you fight her yesterday? ,"

"what's it to do with you? ,"

"we're playing this card again, what is you want from me? ,"