WHY HIM? - CARESSING ME?

"what do you mean you're getting the blame? I thought they were telling the truth." Jungkook then slowly turns to look at me before walking over to me slowly.

"we'll, they're not." Jungkook then looks away and sighs. "I believe you." jungkook then looks at me again as he looks at me I look down shy seeing the proximity between us.

"really?" I then nod jungkook laughs and got back to cleaning. "tell me more about yourself."

"why would my teacher wanna know more about me? why are you so curious about me jungkook?" Jungkook then looked up at me and smiled, "because your someone who's special to me even if you are a student."

"okay well, basically my mom is currently in hospital, due to her being ill. my dads abusive and i'm doing a part time job to help my mom get better." I then start to tear up. Jungkook then grabs my shoulder shoving me in his chest,

"let it all out luna, i'm here." I then look up and Jungkook puts his hand on your face wiping off my tears. — I'm probably very red right now. Jungkook then smiles at me before caressing my cheek with his hand.

"Jungkook we shouldn't." Jungkook then looked at me and laughed. "what am i doing luna?"

"your making me feel things. but those things I shouldn't be feeling." jungkook then moves away from me and continues to clean. I then sigh before heading toward the door, "see you in class jungkook."

as soon as i look toward the door to exit i jump to see Cody right in front of my face. "you just scared the crap out of me! how long have you been listening."

"wow. rosie i thought you were better than that, you have a crush on our teacher?" i then look at Cody angry and quickly cover his mouth with my hand, "shut up!"

Cody then smirks and removes my hand of his hand. "let's go back to the cafeteria."

"why are you smirking? Cody get back here now!" i then chase Cody and we eventually make it back to the cafeteria.

Jungkook's pov:
— why did I caress her face what is wrong with you jungkook? what if someone saw it? i then hit myself. did you like your student—?

Back to Rosies pov:
we eventually arrive back in the cafeteria but I'm stuck thinking, why would jungkook caress my cheek? i get out my thoughts when Cody snaps his finger in front of my face,

"don't overthink it. your secret is safe with me." Cody then winks.