Dare 1 (Dod Jw)

Moondance: well, welcome back to the disaster of truth and dare. Todays dare is-

Paradise: Mwhahahahahahahahaha

Moondance: girl-

Paradise: mwhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Moondance: Um...

Paradise: Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

Moondance: Shut up!😡 I mean- shush!

Paradise: fine 

Moondance: The dare today is-

Kinkajou: oooh! let me guess, let me guess! Its... um.... hmm.

Moondance: can I actually speak please?!  Anyways, the dare is that glory and deathbringer have to fly around ALL pyrrhia together, and we get to watch it all happen!

Glory: oh god

Deathbringer: YES

Sunny: Glorybringer! HECK YEA!

Kink: *squeals and jumps up and down like my dad when he figured out how to unclog the toilet and figured out he could give me a whole entire lecture about it. Which reminds me of the YouTube video of where the old man kept talking and when he opened his mouth he kind of be looking like a frog and then his head turned into a big smelly donkey. Hey, I don't know how kinkajou talking got into THIS but it did and does anyone wanna here the story of how someone crouched and I saw there underpants and it had pink and red hearts and princesses and princes al over it) ALRIGHTY has the world gone mad yet?!)

Howler: hehe

Moondance: Alright first, the ice kingdom!  Good luck!  We all get to watch out of the sky and see glorybringer, one of the greatest ships of all, be born!

Everyone: *cheers* *Sunny and kinkajou cheers loudest* (which kiiiiinnd of sounded like my dad when he figured out gorillas could open fridges- (don't ask XD) 

Moondance *teleports glory and deathbringer to edge of ice kingdom and sets up a TV screen*

                         -------------------------------------------------------------------

Glory: So, I guess were all alone now?  And we have to make it across pyrrhia? Together? Oh three moons, imma gonna die. Not from  the world but from you.

Deathbringer: Hold up, i'm your body guard.😎😋 *gives a mischevios smile*

Glory: can we just get this over with?

Deathbringer: *raises eyebrows at glory* nope

Moondance: poor glory, though this is amusing. *troll face*

Glory: ugh, there probaly watching right now and laughing there butts of. *sigh* I hate my life.

The jw, hosts, and dod: * laughs there butts off*

*the black stapler that usually is like cut 2" comes on the screen and I CAN'T FIND THE FRICKING NAME BECAUSE OF STUPID USLESS PEICE OF DOG TURD MEWTCOOL-SLOBBERED (a wattpad user that I REALLY don't like) GOOGLE)

Deathbringer: Don't say that

Glory *camouflages into icewing*

Deathbringer: aw, glory, your icewing self reminds me the time we met.

Glory: Not the time to pester me.     

                                *An hour later*

Deathbringer: I w will f f freeze t to death

Glory: Oh, but isn't that your name? Deathbringer?

Deathbringer: 🥶🥶🥶

Glory: Don't you have fire?

Glory:...

Glory: deathbringer?

*looks at deathbringer and sees a gaint walking ice cream sandwich instead*

Glory: uh... I'll bring this back for kinkajou I guess

Glory: Wait, where is deathbringer? Argh. Idiot

*Finally gets to snowy pine forest and makes camp*

Glory: DEATHBRINGER?! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!

*ice cream sandwich melts*

Glory: aww, I was gonna bring that back for kinkajou :/ Welp- WAIT... DEATHBRINGER

Deathbringer: Dun dun DUN I told you I froze to death. Or will. And I did. And I tricked you hehe :)😆😎🤤🙃

Glory:

Glory:🙄😴😒😠😡🤬

Glory: Sometimes I wonder about life. I hate when he's right.

Star reflection: Let's just get to the sand kingdom already

Moondance: Sigh, there wasn't much glorybringer... welp hopefully in the sand kingdom

                     Moondance: Yes, I know I left you all on a cliff hanger but we shall continue... Maybe? Okay I can't promise you reader (by the way thank you for all of you reading right now)

                                                      dun dun DUN