We'll stick together (host dare)

Moondance :Okay... I'm sorry and I know this book DOES NOT MAE SENSE AND IS OFF TOPIC AND IS RANDOM but... please don't hate me... I realized I said that about moon is mad or something like that in the 12th chapter... I'M SO SORRY! I will continue the black hole though!  Alsop i'm not doing "moon is upset" today.

I will continue later I sorry peeps but dinner ready!😍😝😜😛😻🍔🍕🍟🌭🍿🧂🥓🥯🥚🥐🥨🥐🍞🧈🥞🥞🧇🍳🥖🥗🧀🥫🍠🥩🍖

Moon: *is crying in bathroom. BEEF FARTS

Moondance: ? exCUSE me. 

Moondance: Guys, I have a question

Star reflection: Wha

Moondance: two actually.

Star reflection: SPIT IT OUT

Moondance: Dude chill, and stop acting like a Karen or one of those vegan teachers.

Paradise: What's going on?

Moondance: Honestly, I have no idea. Anyway, time for the questions!

Star reflection: Dear moons.

Moondance: What if the rainbow let to a porta potty?

Howler: WWHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Moondance: Uh- calm down! Second question do you dare me to run around, screaming i'm a child.

Whole wof fandom: God...

Moondance: sry...

Fathom: No

Moondance: how did you get here? What the heck?

*fathom disappears*

Moondance; Ooookay i'm just gonna gooo...

*Qibli crashes in with a message and moondance rears up*

Qibli: The host gets a dare!

Paradise: What?

Qibli: and heads up.

Moondance: Thanks qib, let me see that...

Moondance: It says you have been assigned a dare, you have to sing the song well stick together with the other hosts or I WILL TAKE AWAY ALL YOUR BEEF AND CHEESE AND CHETOS (moondance: O-o) and a seawing name oceanarrah (work key: ocean- narrah) will be joining your hosts! (moondance: But she's not like my close friends/ like family...) Also my pee is orange. (moondance: ?)

Sincerly,  ( I'll let you guys put your OC in the comments, and that will be the DRAGON the wrote this, also for your OC guide you can go to my workrating your wof and wc ocs and in the chapter the main thing sn chart will be there. Fill it out, put it in these comments, and the first that writes a comment can be the OC that can write the letter. You don't have to say my pee is oragne either sry about that) Also those moondance things in the note is when I make a comment.  

Moondance: Fine. 

Moondance to readers: it might not be the exact song because I have there's more dragon then one. It also makes me sad when I think there just imaginary friends :(

*whole wof fandom gathers around*

Moondance, paradise, star reflection, and howler: 

*sing we will stick together*

Moondance to readers: UGH! STUPID WATTPAD! I can't type without it all scattering! I HATE WA- I mean um uhh what eves. Just pretend the hosts sing it because STUPID FLIPPING MOONLICKING- sorry guys... anyways on with the story because of ST-

*one hour lata*

Wof fandom: * applauses* 

Hosts: Thank you, thank you very much! *bows*

* has party and eats chetos and milky ways for the rest of the night*

Moondance: They all live happily ever after NOT THE END.

Moondance:...

Mooondance:....

Moondance: They woundv't been happier if the FAT MOONLICKER WEBSITE WOULD WORK- NARWAL GU-