Black hole (ayo)

Star reflection: *is storming in the guest room*

*Moondance comes in after summer school*

Moondance: Star...  What's wrong? Why are you triggered?

Star reflection: IMMA NOT TRIGGERED

Moondance:...

Star reflection: Okay, FINE! I'm frustrated cause I guess HOWLER can't flush the toilet! The second reason is-

 Moondance: HOLD UP

Moondance: HOWLER IS NOT A THREE YEAR OLD! CLEARLY!

Star reflection: I know, right?!

Star reflection: And AS I WAS SAYING the second reason is that I don't have much gas!

Moondance: O-O 😥🙄😮😑😐😪😯😓🤔🤨😖☹😲😨😱😰🤢😠😢 O-o

Moondance: For what, exactly?!

Star reflection: For my bowels...

Moodance:...

...

...

also moondance: WHAT

Star reflection: The THIRD reason is that the readers haven't liked or commented so far!

Moondance: dude, they don't have to! I just want them to enjoy this... creation and having to put bleach in there eyes!

Star reflection: Sigh, your right.

Howler: YEEEEEE

Star reflection and moondance: ... ?

Moondance: oh no.. oh no... oh no oh no oh no

Howler: Someone help! There's a spider!

                                     *Moodance sneaks up behind him and hold a brain figure* (also, this is the brain meme while the brain gets bigger every mistake, and theres music)

Howler: *turns around* wah!

Howler: Why are you holding that?

Moodance: It's SUPPOSED to be a model of how smart you are and the tests results says your brain is as tiny as a rat turd.

Howler:

Howler: ARGH why?! Just look at that spider!

Moondance: Tha- thats a  black hole, don't worry 

*takes drink of water and realizes that's a ACTUAL black hole*

Moondance: *spits out water on howler* CRAP, THAT'S A REAL BLACK HOLE

*everyone one, and when I mean everyone like me (moondance), star reflection, paridise, and howler, so like all the host*

*Host lands  in a swamp and desert combined*

A/n Yes this is in the middle of a new story, sorry! I'm going to write it like how real wof books are written and instead of being lie Howler: or Moon: or something like that though I will change it soon, don't worry!  Also THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! I will change the name of this book! I don't know how so will any of you please please please please please please please please PLEASE comment how to do that! Also, the new name of this book is, for now on, me and  my OCs Adventures! ( like really)

                                 Moondance's P.O.V

Moondance looked around, and saw the golden flash of paradises scales, the gleam of pale blue on howler's scales (THAT LEAVES THE TOILET UNFLUSHED) and the black, dark blue, green, and indigo, purple, pink, and greens on her.... well, scales. She slid her tails across the floor and and her sharp claws on the dusty ground. "Where are we?

Paradise: Uh... I- I think were in the black hole

  Moondance: dun dun dun DUN! The end! No no just kidding, so the black hole isn't true. Everything else was though. The "spider" actually turned out to be a BLUE fuzz. I PROMISE I WILL ACTUALLY MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER ABOUT THIS (* 98 PERCENT SURE NEXT CHAPTER! Also, now I hope your not deaf! lol... also I will change the name of this book. And it is that same name of... just read the past paragraphs. Also please please PLEASE comment how I change the namme. PLEEEAAASSSSEEEE cause I only have one or two comments on my stories. :/ Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

  Published  7/7/2022 June 7:13 or 14

Hopefully I shall update soon... hopefully?