Cutely Weird Roommate

Shehnaaz looked in his dark brown eyes, they were so damn serious, and his cold palm- clasping her waist tightly. Shehnaaz was left flabbergasted, yet again, his closeness was effecting her, they both knew it.

"Why you ate my cake, Shehnaaz?" He questioned her, gazing down at her, intensely. He pulled her close, his hot breath teasing her lips. With one free hand he tucked the strand of her locks behind her earlobe, touching her cheeks, watching them turn pink.

"Sidharth, leave me.." She whispered, she was breathing heavily, her chest colliding with his hard chest, creating havocs in their senses.

"No! First answer my question." Sidharth said to her, Shehnaaz pouted cutely at him.

"It was looking so tempting, demanding my attention. I couldn't control." Shehnaaz trailed off, smiling at him, sheepishly. Taking advantage of his loosen grip, around her, she stepped out of his arms and ran out of the room, stuck her tongue at him, mocking him.

"You are so dead, Shehnaaz." Sidharth shouted as he ran after her. The ran downstairs, Shehnaaz ran inside the kitchen, he followed her.

"I'd saved you some, don't need to go all hulk mood on me, and murder me." Shehnaaz joked, she went to the fridge and took out the plate, which was kept hidden behind a big bowl so, he couldn't see it. Sidharth mocked glare at her, and snatch the plate away from her. Shehnaaz frown and glares at him.

"Bhookkad." Shehnaaz mumbled, as he stuff his mouth with cake.

"Says the one who stole my cake." Shehnaaz glared at him, hearing his sarcastic remark. Then, she remembered something, and moved close to him.

"But Sidharth, whats the occasion. You brought cake, cooked this yummy food?" Shehnaaz questioned him, she took some cake on her finger, and started licking it, moaning a but which caught his attention. Sidharth stopped eating and gazed at her lips, with heated gaze.

"I got selected.." Sidharth told her, flatly. 

"Selected? Selected for what?" Shehnaaz asked him, confusingly. Sidharth smiled at her softly, and fed her a spoonful of cake.

"For indian team. I got selected in the team, to play T-20 world cup." Sidharth told her, his voice gives away the happiness, he was feeling. He glance at her, to see her reaction But all she did was she stood still, not even moving a bit. Shehnaaz was too numb, too shocked to say or react over anything.

"Shehnaaz" Sidharth called out for her, he placed his hand on her shoulder and shook her a bit. Shehnaaz blinked her eyes, she stare at him, with glee visible in her eyes. She started jumping, Sidharth laughed as she threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"Ye! I'm so so happy Sid, This is the best news.." Shehnaaz shouted, Sidharth chuckled lightly. More than him, she look happy and excited. Shehnaaz broke the hug, and kissed his both the cheeks. She was so happy, finally his dream has come true, he will play for india. He will play for his nation, after lots of struggle.

"Did you tell them, about your selection?" Shehnaaz asked him, suddenly the atmosphere grew serious. Sidharth stare at her, with pained look in his eyes.

"No! And it's not like they will care." Sidharth mumbled, referring to his family who never supported him, they wanted him to join their family business but he wants to go after his passion which is cricket. Thus, He left his family behind and joined under 19 team, going against his family which made them disown him.

"Okay! Partner, don't need to feel sad today. It's your day, don't let sadness take over the happiness." Shehnaaz told him, softly. She gave him one more hug before she again started jumping around.

"Yeahhhhh! my partner got selected!" Shehnaaz was yelling, in joy. Clapping her hands together, she danced around. Sid laughed seeing her craziness. Shehnaaz is crazy, perfectly knows how to bring a smile on his face with her crazy antics.

Shehnaaz is cutely weird. She is his Roommate.