His Sweet Addiction

"Sidharth!" Shehnaaz shouted, throwing her arms around him, hugging tightly as he entered the apartment, after his training. Sidharth smiled, he lifted her up and spun her around. Shehnaaz giggles, and asked him to put her down. He did as she told him, he made her stand on her feet. The wide smile on her face gave unknown peace to his heart.

"What happened, Shehnaaz? You look quite happy" Sidharth asked her,  Shehnaaz smiled at him, and showed him her cell phone, Some FB page was open in her browser.

"See, your first ever fan page. Someone created it today." Shehnaaz squealed excitedly. Sidharth laughed at her childishness, more than him she is happy. 

"Waise, when is your first match?" Shehnaaz asked him, they both entered inside the apartment.

"After a week, and the team playing against is england." Sidharth told her. They went in bedroom, he throws his bag on floor and fall on bed. Shehnaaz glanced at him, he looked exhausted. She went to washroom and come out after a moment, with a bottle of oil in her hand.

"Sidharth remove your t-shirt, I'll give you a relaxing massage." Shehnaaz told him as she sat on the edge of the bed, Sidharth lifted himself up and stare at her. Shehnaaz scooted close to him, and grasping the hem of his t-shirt she pulled it off him. Sidharth lay down properly on bed, flat on his belly. Shehnaaz poured her herbal oil in her palm and rubbed her palms gently over his back causing a sigh to escape his lips as her fingers massaged his muscles. She poured some oil in between his shoulder blades and massage his shoulders.

"Thanks Shehnaaz." Sidharth whispered as he started to doze off. Shehnaaz smiled, she ruffles his hair. She placed a light peck on his head and got up from the bed. She left the room.

"Shehnaaz, where are you?" Sidharth shouted, he hadn't seen her anywhere since he had woke up, and it irritates him. He is used to  have her bringing a cup coffee for him, every morning. With her smile, he starts his day but today, he hadn't saw her.

Worry rose in his heart when he didn't found her anywhere in house.  He panicked and was about to go out to searched for her.

"You were searching for me"  Someone whispered in his ear, from behind. He took a sigh of relief, hearing her voice. Sidharth turned around and found her smiling at him, he knew it was her prank. Sidharth glared at her, taking a step close to her, he embrace her tightly, close to his heart. Shehnaaz nuzzles her face in his chest. Sidharth closed his eyes. He knew, he is addicted to her. He can not live with out.

"Don't ever do that. I was so scared, I thought i lost you." Sidharth whispered, his voice was breaking. Shehnaaz smiled lightly and tighten her grip around him.

"I'll never leave you." Shehnaaz whispered back, her voice held the promise. She has given him assurance which he needed the most.

She is his weakness. She is his addiction.