Sexy BedMate🔥😍

Sidharth found himself staring off into space. Pondering over the happenings in his life, In just a year his life had changed, drastically. He moved out of his villa like house, and started living in this small apartment with this weird yet cute roommate of his. Cricket & Shehnaaz, these are the things that had kept him sane when his family cut off all ties with him. And Now, He is finally going to live his dream, finally all his sacrifices, he had made till now, will pay off when he will go in ground, wearing blue jersey of Team India.

A soft giggle broke his trance. He looked around trying to spot the familiar sound. His gaze stopped on her familiar form, standing at the entrance of their room.  Her eyes were wide and shining, her lips in a dazzling smile.  His breath hitched as stare at her. He narrowed his eyes when he saw a champagne bottle in her hands. Her hair were little messy yet they were making her look tempting. Her face was glowing, in sheer happiness

"Why are you drinking, Shehnaaz?" Sidharth questioned her, narrowing her eyes at her. Shehnaaz giggled, again as she walked toward him, sipping her drink.

"Because I'm happy. My partner got selected to play for india. We should celebrate it.." Shehnaaz answered him, her lil drunken tone made him smile at her, he finds it cute.

"Lets celebrate it, My boy!" Shehnaaz shouted, excitedly. She handed him the champagne bottle, Sidharth laughs and took a sip from the bottle.

"You are crazy!" Sidharth mumbled, she just shrug in response and stood beside him, she kept her head on his shoulder. Sid gave her a heated look when she shifted close to him. 

"Lets celebrate it, in our way.." Shehnaaz whispered seductively, Raising her hand a little, she caressed his cheek with her thumb. Sidharth groaned at her soft touch, it awoke untamed desires within him.

Rubbing her thumb over the sides of his lips, she stand on her toes. Her gaze never left his. His eyes bored at hers with double the intensity of hers. He licked her thumb, using his blazing tongue. Burning sensation ran through her vein, she closed her eyes & sighed in pleasure.

Sidharth wrapped her in his affectionate embrace. Shehnaaz nuzzles her face in his chest, hiding her sly grin. His touch gave her existence a whole different meaning. Clutching her waist, he pulled her harder,  lifting her face up, he placed his lips over hers. Taking her lower lip between his teeth, he nibbled only to have sucked those petal like lips, softly and gently.

Shehnaaz was irresistible, no matter how many times he had kissed her before, the need to feel her lips increased every time. Breaking the Kiss, he trailed down planting wet kisses all over across her jaw line. He bite the hollow of her neck, causing a moan to escape her lips. His hands moved over her curves, fondling them gently.

Shehnaaz sighed and pulled him, toward the bed. Sid stares at her, with such intensity that it shook her. Unable to withstand his penetrating gaze, she lowered her gaze. Her fingers undid the shirt he was wearing. Sidharth was staring at her beautiful drunken beauty. He felt slightly dizzy, the emotions he feels in her presence were overwhelming & confusing. His feelings for her are like a mystery, neither he could solve it nor leave it, in middle

Brushing his thoughts aside, he undressed her. Worshiped her body, with his soft kisses & soft touch. He stare at the divine beauty before he fell on bed, with her soft body beneath him. 

He admire her, She is beautiful. She is his Bedmate.