☆Over Dramatic Shehnaaz☆

"Sidharth! What happened? You look tensed?" Shehnaaz asked him, with concer lacing her words when she found him lost, not eating his breakfast, lay on table before him.

"Nothing Shehnaaz. I'm okay." Sidharth shrugged it off, casually ate his italian pasta. Shehnaaz frowned, knowing something is disturbing him yet he is not telling her anything.

"NO! You are not okay. Tell me what it is, now!" Shehnaaz demanded, with stern tone. Sidharth sighed, he knew Shehnaaz wouldn't let go of the topic unless he tell her the matter.

"My training scheduled has come.." 

"So? Sidharth, Its a good news then, why are you so sad?" Shehnaaz questioned him, confused seeing the sudden change in his behavior.

"Now, How will i manage my college, part-time job along with practice?" Sidharth sighed irritated with this new problem, They are in 2nd year of college though he can easily get leave from college but what about his part time job? He needs it, he had to pay his share of rent and his daily expenses.

"So what? Leave that part time job of yours." Shehnaaz told him, satisfied with her answer.

"Then, how will i pay rent and other expenses?" Sidharth snapped at her, he didn't wanted to snapped at her but his irritation got worst out of him.

"Don't worry about rent. I will pay it. You know that, Every month i get good amount from my parents, I can manage that. You just concentrate on your practice." Shehnaaz told him, softly. She kept her hand on his that was on table.

"But.." he didn't wanted to take her help when it comes to money.

"NO Sidharth! This time i won't listen to you. Playing for india is your dream, you can not spoil it because of some stupid reasons. " Shehnaaz told him, Sidharth looked thoughtful. He glance at her, she was giving him pleading looks, hoping he would agree.

"Okay but I'll repay you soon." Sidharth gave up, finally. Shehnaaz squealed excitedly, she pulled his cheeks hard, in excitement.

"I have a better option. I don't want my money back.." Shehnaaz trailed off, Sid gave her a confused look.

"What?"

"When you won your first man of the match award, I want you to shout on national TV, 'YO! This one is for you, Shehnaaz. It will be so awesome." Shehnaaz told him, her voice filled with happiness & excitement.

"Sure. I'll keep that in my mind." Sidharth showed her thumbs up. He laughed at her cute demand. Shehnaaz nodded at him, smiling ear to ear.

"Pagal." Sidharth whispered, she knows how to make him forget every pain of his life and enjoy every moment with her. Shehnaaz stood beside him, support him no matter what. Encourage him, boost his confident like a true best friend.

"Lets go now, We have to go and do some shopping for you. You seriously need change in your dressing." Shehnaaz said to him, once they were done with their breakfast. She placed their empty plates in sink and dragged him out, with her.

"Shopping! No Shehnaaz, please no." Sidharth argued, he hates the word call shopping.

"We are going for shopping and thats final. Now, You are going to be a famous cricketer, and you need to look good all the time. Meri izzat ka sawal hai." Shehnaaz sighed dramatically. Sidharth narrowed his eyes, but nodded at her as she dragged him out of their house.

She is over dramatic but sweet too. she is his best friend