ONE

I was in a compartment with some of my friends in Slytherin, Pansy, Blaise, Mattheo, Tom, Theo, Enzo. Most of my other friends from the other houses hangout together away from us cause some of the Slytherin's are mean to them. Especially Astoria Greengrass and Draco Malfoy. We swear there dating even if they deny it.
But anyways me and Pansy are talking about girl things while the boys try and figure it out but there confused as hell. Like ong.
'Girl it happened' Pansy said excitedly. 'nooo! Wait! Really?' I replied. 'yep!' She said. 'eeeekkkkk!!! Omgggg!!!' I was pretty much yelling. 'what in the actual fuck is happening?' Blaise cuts in. 'dude I have no clue.' Mattheo replied back. 'Ngl it's interesting.' Theo said. 'yesss bestieeeee' Enzo said hyping Pansy up. 'yussssss' me and Pansy said to Enzo
Sometimes the boys are confused cause we can pretty much know what we're talking about without actually saying anything. Enzo has kinda picked up on it hint, the hype he gave. He's gay so it's fine. Bitch can hype up whoever. Like get into it bestie.
But as we're all talking about our summer and stuff like that. Draco and Astoria walk into our compartment. Like we wanted them there.
'Can we help you?' I said to them crossing my arms. 'Yes you can actually slut!' Astoria replied. 'Hey! No need to be a bitch to her she asked a question.' Tom said defending me.
The rest of our group came up and Malfoy decided to open his mouth.
'Oh look it's the golden trio and their followers coming to the stank group!' Malfoy said while laughing. 'Why don't you shut your bitch ass up and get your stank out of here!' I bite back. 'Ohh shit!' The whole group said at the same time. 'Oh bitch you didn't' Astoria said turning to me. 'Oh but sweetie I did. Get your cunt ass out of my face.' I said smirking.
They finally left. 'We'll that was hot.' Mattheo said. 'Bro you said that out loud. Your lucky she didn't here you since she's talking to the twins.' Enzo said to him.
I turned around and look at them. I raised and eyebrow, 'did I miss something? Why are y'all whispering?' 'Hm it's nothing luv don't worry.' Mattheo replied. 'Okay!' I said turning back to the twins while blushing. 'Ooo your blushing.' Fred whispered to me. 'Shut up. He called me luv and I actually heard the convo. He's trying to cover his feelings I think..' I said to them. 'Hm who knows.' George said.

We finally got to Hogwarts. Everyone was following me. I honestly don't know why. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to them. 'Why do you guys always follow me around?' I said looking at all of them. Ron hid behind the twins and everyone started looking around. 'Well is someone gonna answer the damn question!' I said again. Theo being the o my one to say something. 'It's cause we're all kind scared of you..' he said looking down at the ground. 'Why?' I replied. 'Because your bloody terrifying!' Ron blurts out. 'How so?' I asked. 'Your death stare is scary.. and when you yell it starts to feel like hell around.. tbh it's not normal.' Enzo said being the only one able to say it. 'Hmm okay I'll talk to my dad about that. I'm sorry guys.' I said then turned around and walked in the great hall.

Dinner was finally over. After that I stopped in to see my dad before heading off to bed. 'Hey dad.. can I talk to you about something?' I asked quietly. 'Sure hon! What's going on?' He asked worried by my tone. 'So I had asked all of my friends why they always follow me around every where. And they said it's cause I'm scary. And Enzo pointed out that when I yell it feels like hell all around them. And I'm just curious if there's anything wrong with me?' I said in a kinda worried, sad and questionable tone. 'Oh sweetie.. one yes they are right you are scary and that says something cause I'm your dad and I'm even scared of you. But you are different then everyone else here. Your more special...' he said carefully. 'What do you mean by "special"?' I asked. 'Well you are a witch but your also the most powerful witch. If anything and I mean anything upsets you. You need to leave that situation and calm down. Or come to me and I will help you. The older you get the stronger your powers become...' he said. 'Oh wow that's a lot... but thank you dad. I should probably get to my dorm before curfew. I love you.' I said while giving him a hug. 'I love you too sweetie.'