Three

'So would either of you to like to explain what's going on? And why her eyes keep going from green to her normal color?' Tom question. 'Love do you want me to say it or are you calm enough to all about it' Pansy said while stroking my hair. I blushed lightly. 'I'm okay to talk about it.' I told her with a smile. She could see the blush and my eyes slightly pink.
  'So I have powers. And my eyes change green Ig when I'm scared.' I said leaning up to talk. 'Love your eyes turned a slight pink tho.' Pansy said a little confused. 'Wait what?' I said and got up to go to my dad. Everyone got up and followed me confused as to why I left without saying anything.
  I walked into my dads class luckily there wasn't a class. 'Hey sweetie! Kids! What can I do for you?' So I was telling them about my eyes turning green when I'm scared but then Pansy said that my eyes were just pink.' I said worried. 'Hmm? Pansy come here.' He said 'yes sir?' She said confused. 'Say something to Y/n.' He said. I sat down and she looked at me and said. 'Hey love!' My eyes turned pink with a slight blush. She blushed also while looking down. 'Mattheo come here. Say something rude to her.' 'Idk you might need draco for that or Astoria. There the only ones that can piss her off.' He said scared for his life. 'Ahh we're in luck. Malfoy! Greengrass! Come here for a moment? Plz?' They walked in. 'Yes sir?' Malfoy said looking at all of us. 'Can you say something mean to Y/n for me plz?' 'Sure! Astoria would you like the honors.' He said with a smirk. 'Ofc?' She said walking over to me. She bent down to my level and whispers. 'Just so you know she will never love a monster like you!' My eyes went dark red. My dad looks at them and says 'okay that's all, thank you.' 'Okay soooo you gonna explain what's happening with her or what?' Tom said. 'okay so when she feels an emotion her eyes will turn into a different color, like angry is red clearly, pink is love, green is scared.. umm Blaise make her upset.' 'How the hell am I gonna do that?' 'OOOOO wait I got it' Fred called out. Fred walked over to me and whispered, 'imagine something happened to pansy.' I started crying my eyes out when I opened them they were a baby blue. 'wait that's actually really pretty.' Enzo said to tom. 'So sad is baby blue. Just be careful. did y'all need anything else?' 'no that was about all.' 'alright well y'all enjoy the rest of your day, pansy can I talk to you for a sec?' 'Of course. love go lay down and ill bring some snacks with me on my way back and we can watch a movie.' 'Okie.' I said to her smiling. when I walked away Fred whispered to me 'your eyes are pink!!! you must really like her.' 'I do Fred I think im in love with her I just don't know if she feels the same.' 'Of course she does!' tom chirped in. 

Pansys pov 

'What did you want to talk about sir?' 'Do you love my daughter?' he said curiously. 'Of course I do. I just don't think she feels the same.' I replied. 'Of course she does. I heard what Fred said to her to get her to cry he said "imagine something happened to pansy".' 'Okay but sir she could be looking at it from a best friend point of view.' 'every time you speak to her or your around her, her eyes go slightly pink, its not really noticeable but its there. pansy she's in love with you I have never seen her look at someone the way she looks at you.' 'Really?' 'Yes. now go watch your movie with her. but whatever you do please keep her calm at all times, I don't know what will happen if she gets extremely angry.' 'okay.'