Two

So I have powers and I don't even know what they are or what I capable of. Anyways, I was walking to breakfast with Pansy having a girl talk before we get to the boys. Cause regardless of how much detail you actually give to the boys there clueless. Anyways, we reached the table laughing at the fact that Malfoy and Greengrass keep denying that there dating but there they are snogging at the other end of the table.
'What you girls laughing at?' Blaise raised a brow. 'Check out the other end of the table..' I said with a slight nod. They all turned and started laughing. 'Omg you kidding me!' Theo was wheezing Mattheo and Enzo with him.
Our Friends in Gryffindor had walked over while they were all wheezing at Malfoy and Greengrass. 'Why does Mattheo, Theo, and Enzo look like they are gonna pee themselves?' Fred asked. 'We'll Malfoy and Greengrass keep denying that there dating..' Pansy started. 'Yet look at the end of the table..' I finished. 'Omg!' Fred and George were dying. Which made Mattheo fall out of his chair and that made Blaise laugh.
A few minutes later I heard a voice say. 'What are you lot laughing about?' I looked up to the blond and said. 'Well you and your slut keep denying your dating but yet you both were making out at the other end of the table. That end where everyone should stay clear of. Who knows what else happened..' I said rolling my eyes. My comment made Pansy chuckle slightly. 'What the fuck are you laughing at Parkinson?' The bitch said. So I turned to her and looked her up and down. 'Well whatever she was laughing at definitely isn't much see as there isn't much right here. Be honest Malfoy, are you just fucking her or is there a point to this. Cause...' looks him up and down 'there isn't much with you either.' Blaise tried holding in his laugher but he couldn't and let it out.
The next thing I knew Astoria slapped me and my eyes turned green. Pansy notice and tried to get Mattheo to grab me. But he couldn't before I turned back to her and punched her in the nose. 'Wtf is wrong with you?!?' Malfoy yelled. Fred and George got a grip of me and took me out of the Great hall.

We were on our way to the common room when everything started shaking around me. I only told Pansy about me have powers and not knowing what it was. She told everyone to back up that she needed a girl talk and dragged me into the bathroom.
'Girl I need you to calm down. Your scaring me.' She said concerned. 'Your scared? I just found out yesterday and this now happens. Tell someone to get my dad cause idk what to do.' I said worried I will hurt her. 'Fred! George! Come here!' She yelled. 'Yes?' They both said. 'Run and get Snape. And hurry plz.' She said worried. They ran out and then my dad runs in.
'Dad idk what to do?' I said almost crying. He tried to walk close to me but my eyes went green again. Pansy let a soft smile and took a slow step towards me. Once she touched me I broke. My dad looked confused at how she was able to get close to me. He slowly backed away and told the group outside to tell me to see him when I've calmed down. They all walked in but stayed quiet. They were confused at what was happening to me. Blaise being the type who can't stand seeing people cry, he walked over and sat down and rubbed my back. My eyes flashed green then went normal. Pansy mouth "be gentle" to Blaise so I don't get set off. Everyone else was scared but they sat down and just sat there they didn't touch me. Just silence. As I was curled into Pansy's chest.

(A/n): this was Y/n first episode and I'm also thinking of having her and Pansy be together. I'm thinking there off and on and that they are definitely end game in this. Cause not many stories have a girl be the endgame. But yea. If it changes it changes. Thank you. Hope your enjoying the book.