Four

Draco's Pov

I've noticed something different about y/n this year. I've always been scared of her but this year it feels like everything is burning around her when she's angry. I felt it more when Snape called us into his room with her and her friends. something is definitely off about her. I don't hate her but my dad is making me be with Astoria because of her family. Yeah her family is pureblood and wealthy. but I don't like her. she's annoying and a bitch for absolutely no reason. Y/n did nothing to Astoria idk why Astoria hates her so much.

I was walking back to the common room when I saw Y/n sitting by a window by herself. I'm taking this time to make things right or at least explain why I say what I say to her. 'Hey..' I said to her a little scared at what she might say back. 'Hi?' she said confused. 'Can we talk for a minute?' I said to her shocked she didn't say something mean yet. and she doesn't seem like she's mad that I'm talking to her. 'Sure ig' she replied raising a brow curious as too what I want to talk to her about. 

'So I wanted to kinda explain why I'm always so mean to you. and that I never liked being mean to you. and that I only do it cause Astoria makes me. I know that I can't use her as and excuse but I wanted to say sorry. I really am sorry.' I said to her. she could see the tears in my eyes. she clearly sees that I meant what I said. 'No you can't use her as an excuse but why is she making you? you deny that you're dating her but yet y'all act like you are. I just don't understand.' She was a little mad. she was trying to stay calm. I wonder why her eyes keep trying to turn a different color. 'My dad is making me be with her cause of her family.' 'Your dad can't tell you who get to be with. you're your own person. You decide what you do with it, not him, not your mom, not her. you.' she replied 'Yea Ik I'm just scared of him. my mom never approved of her and didn't want me to be miserable like her and my dad are. she wanted me to be with someone who makes me happy. but I do have a question.' 'You do deserve to be with someone who makes you happy. and what's your question.' 'why does your eyes keep trying to turn different colors? I saw it in Snape's classroom and they kept trying to change while we were talking.' she sighed and says 'Recently my friends told me they were scared of me and that when I'm mad it starts to feel like hell.. I went and talked to my dad about it and he said that I wasn't like everyone else.. That I'm more powerful. My eyes change to a color that matches to an emotion. green scared, blue sad, red angry, and pink is love. that's all we've figured out so far.' 'wow. is it sad that im scared but also amazed.' I said while laughing. she laughed and said 'no. But tbh idk how I feel about it. but anyways it was good talking to you.' 'you too thanks for allowing me to explain.' she nodded her head and walked away.