The Story

So this chapter is just for the people that don't know the story about Questers, so if you already know the stories of Cuphead, Batim, babtqftim itself, pls skip. Babtqftim is a combination of multiple things: Cuphead, Batim, Villainous, mickey mouse, animaniacs, etc. The main ones are Cuphead and Batim with Felix the Cat. In Cuphead, there are two brothers, one more idiotic than the other. They are warned to never go to the Devil's Casino but Cuphead ignores, dragging his brother Mugman with him to the casino, does a lot of gambling, makes a deal with the Devil, fights contractors, defeats the Devil, but still works for him in Questers. In Batim, you play as Henry, going back to the old studio, finding secrets, letting Bendy escape and become alive, meet and defeat a lot of characters, and beat Bendy the demon made from ink.
In Bendy and Boris: The Quest for the Ink Machine, Cuphead and Mugman spread the Ink Illness that had killed hundreds of people before and are sent out by the Devil himself to kill people that are trying to stop it from spreading. In another part of the world, Bendy and Boris, non-relative brothers but still love each other, live in a studio with their abusive father Joey Drew. When Cuphead and Mugman spread the Ink Illness, Bendy gets it and becomes sick. After getting a map from an angel that shows where the Ink Machine pieces are, Bendy and Boris set on an adventure to save everyone from dying of the Ink Illness. The Devil finds out sends Cuphead and Mugman after them to kill them.

Update:
Before you read, thank you Ghost_Homie for commenting this, you should go see the comic that has already been made. This is my continuation. You either watch Hailey-Senpai, or VOAdam. Both are great.