Mountain Search

M - how much further is the mountain? My feet hurt.
Bo - probably a couple more miles. Actually, does anyone have any leads on that riddle?
Felix took out his notebook, opening to his note, until something caught his eye.
F - 'a pile, a pile is multiple things together, multiple words. Jackets, book'... Wait, I think I know what it is.
Be - really? What do you think it is.
F - well, a pile is multiple things together, so a pile of multiple words. Words are usually in books. And books have covers that are like jackets. And hordes means a large group(looked it up).
C - .......you lost me.
F - sigh.
Be - wait, are you saying it might be a library?
F - yes, I believe our destination is a library. Though, I'm not sure why a library would be all the way out here.
Be - guess we'll figure that out when we get there.
C - come on slow pokes! The faster we get there, the quicker this is over!
The others quickened their pace, matching Cupheads to keep up.
Reaching the mountain, it had fully become nighttime.
Bo - I think we should rest. I don't think we'll find the library easily when it's dark.
C - *thump* yeah, my legs already gave out.
Cuphead already the ground, Bendy, Mugman, and Felix set up the tents while Boris got everyone a nighttime snack.
M - do we even know what the book is about?
Be - to be honest, no.
C - so we're going in blind?
Be - basically.
F - let's get some rest everyone, get as much energy as possible.
With that, Bendy and Boris went to their tent, Cuphead and Mugman to theirs, and Felix to his, resting up to search for a book.

The next morning

Be - does the map show any clues on "where" this library is?
Bo - um, no. Just the mountain and the riddle.
Be - welp, guess we just have to keep an eye out for something unusual. 'this is going to take a while'
Packing up the food, supplies, etc., Everyone took different routes, the b-bros took left, cupbros took right, and Felix used his climbing gear to go up the mountain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

M - so, what do you think we're looking for?
C - I don't know. Weird door, cave, no clue.
M - um, so, is the, plan still a thing? Staying with them until they get all the pieces, and running off with them?
C - yes, I'm trying to make it light for you since you and Boris are friends. Besides, it'd be good to end our debt list without a kill.
Mugman nodded. If it were just Cuphead, he would've already killed them to get it over with. But with Mugman and Boris being friends, he couldn't take that away. So they made the plan of stealing the pieces. Yes, people would keep dying because of them, but all Cuphead and Mugman cared about, other than Mugman caring about Boris, were each other.
C - you got anything Mugs?
M - no, just more rocks.
Cuphead chuckled, smiling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Felix using his equipment from his own adventuring, climbed up the mountain looking around for any hint of their next piece. During his search, Felix let his mind wander to the memories he made with the others. Meeting Bendy. God did he love that kid. His illness slowed him down a bit, but Boris helped give him determination to keep going. Boris. Such a sweet kid. Only 12 and he's going on the adventure of a lifetime. It was a horrid thought, one that he didn't want as a memory, but Felix knew that if Bendy does go, he would have to take care of Boris. It wouldn't be easy to get him back to a stable state, but Felix would be determined to do it if it happened. Then the Cuphead and Mugman. They were only introduced briefly. Mugman seemed chipper and excited to meet him, but Cuphead seemed, annoyed. Mugman and Boris are best friends so they all have to be friends with one another, but Cuphead always distanced himself from everyone. Felix couldn't place it, but he felt something off with Cuphead and Mugman. For now he would just have be alert and catch any sign of them doing who knows what.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bo - you got anything Bendy?
Be - no, nothing that would signal an entrance.
Boris sighed. Both knew this adventure would take a bit, having already had some problems before meeting the others. When Bendy got the Ink Illness, it was subtle but the pain was still there. Their father was abusive and didn't care, so Bendy still did his work. It was after a couple more attacks that it got worse. One night, Boris had prayed that Bendy would heal, and everything would be ok before going to bed. The next morning, Bendy and Boris found a map with a note, explaining the Ink Machine and the Ink Illness. Before having time to discuss what to do, the note disappeared, leaving them with the map. Bendy and Boris agreed that it would be for the best, packed up their necessities, and left home.
While searching, Bendy felt immense pain course through his body, ink begining to drip from him.
Be - AH! GAH!
Bendy tried to scream Boris's name but ink filled his throat, causing him to puke it out.
Bo - Bendy!
Hearing his screams, Boris ran down, stumbling over some rocks. Setting Bendy down, Boris took of his vest and shirt, trying to sooth him through the pain.
Be - guh! Ah fuck! It hur- *throws up*. AAAHHHHH!
Bo - sh sh sh. Its going to be okay.
While Bendy was puking up every organ in his body, Boris got out his meds.
Be - ACK! AH!
Bendy threw up again, allowing Boris to shove the pills down Bendy's throat. After a while, the pain calmed down a bit, the ink slowing. Boris took a cloth, setting it to wipe away the excess ink.
Bo - you feeling better?
Be - mmmmmm, a little.
Bo - you rest here. I'll do some more searching. If I find anything I'll tell, if I don't I'll come back to rest with you.
Be - alright.
Getting back up, Boris went back to where he was looking to find anything useful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

C - Mugman!
After about an hour or 2 of searching, the others heard Cupheads scream, pausing everything they were doing, making their way over.
Be - what happened?
C - Mugman fell.
Cuphead, Bendy, Boris, and Felix looked down the hole Mugman fell through, to see said Mugman sitting in a cloud of dust.