Chapter Eleven

*Warning! Mature gay content ahead*

Doctor Albrecht rushed around the desk and shoved me against the door. One hand was pressed to my chest, so he had to feel the sudden spike in my heart rate. With his other hand, he twisted the lock, not that anyone was likely to interrupt us.

In the next instant, we were all over each other. He nuzzled my neck and bit my earlobe, and I wound my fingers into his hair, pulled his head back, and pressed my lips to his in a demanding kiss. When he bit my lower lip, I growled, “Brat.”

I pushed him off me, but then I backed him across the small office and pinned him to the edge of his desk. He responded by pulling off my shirt and throwing it aside as he complained, “What the hell’s with you and those fucking stupid pun T-shirts?”

“They’re funny.”

“They’re juvenile.”

While we were arguing, I stripped off his lab coat and tie, then began unbuttoning his shirt. “Would it kill you to lighten up? For real. Would you just shrivel into a ball and die if you ever laughed, or even cracked a smile?” I asked as I took off his shirt, and while I unfastened his belt, he ran his hands over my chest and arms and openly admired my body.

“And would it kill you to act like a grown man?” he muttered.

I just smirked at him as I continued stripping him naked. He seemed startled when I picked him up and sat him on his desk, but when I kissed him, he melted into me.

As soon as I finished getting him undressed, I pulled his knees apart and took a moment to admire the view. His body was breathtaking. He was slender and might have seemed almost delicate, except for the way his lean muscles rippled beneath his pale skin when he moved. A dark happy trail led to his thick, hard length, which was already leaking pre-cum. I wrapped my fist around his shaft and jerked him off for a few moments, and I was rewarded with the sight of him writhing with pleasure.

He was breathing heavily as he leaned in and ran both hands over my pecs. Then he pulled me to him by my upper arms and caught my nipple between his lips. He sucked it while his hands made quick work of my belt and zipper. Then he bit me, and I growled. It wasn’t hard enough to draw blood, but it wasn’t gentle, either.

When I caught his chin and tilted his head up, he met my gaze defiantly. He was so fucking gorgeous with that fire burning in his eyes. There was something wild and unpredictable about him, and it enthralled me.

I claimed his mouth with a rough kiss, and he moaned against my lips and wrapped his legs around me, drawing me closer. He nipped my lower lip, so I leaned in and whispered in his ear, “Bite me again and I’ll put you over my knee and spank you.” I felt the shudder of pleasure as it ran through him, and when I leaned back to look at him, he smiled at me. It was the first time I’d ever seen him smile, and it was so totally mischievous that it made me chuckle.

“Oh, I see,” I said, as I pulled my wallet from my back pocket and took out the lube and a condom. “That’s not punishment at all, is it? Just the opposite. How about this, then? Bite me again and I’ll never, ever spank you.”

“Yes, you will,” he said as he took the condom from me and tore off the wrapper. “Look how hard you are just thinking about it. You won’t be able to resist.”

He slid his hand into my briefs and caressed my hard-on. As soon as I pushed my jeans and underwear to mid-thigh, he rolled the condom onto my length. The fact that he managed it without breaking eye contact for even a second was impressive.

After he used the lube to slick me up, he propped himself up with his hands behind him on the desk and parted his legs. The way he looked at me felt like he was issuing a challenge. I grinned at him, grabbed his legs, and yanked him toward me.