Chapter Eighteen

*Warning! Mature content ahead*

The next morning, I awoke to the incredible sensation of Cam’s naked body pressed against mine.

“Good morning, baby,” I murmured as he nuzzled my neck.

“I like it when you call me that.”

“Good, because I don’t intend to stop.” I kissed him, and then I clicked my tongue and said, “That’s not fair. You’re all fresh and minty, which means you snuck out of bed and got cleaned up.”

“I did more than just brush my teeth.”

He guided my hand to his ass, and when I ran my fingers between his cheeks, I discovered a bit of lube. That made me grin. “So I see.”

When he kissed me, it was laced with fire. We worked each other up quickly, and he straddled my hips and made short work of rolling a condom over my cock and lubing it up. Then he lowered himself onto it with a sigh of pleasure.

I watched in awe as he rode me. He was gorgeous and totally uninhibited. Getting to see this side of him felt like I’d been let in on the most incredible secret.

As my orgasm built, I flipped him onto his back and slammed my cock into his ass. He arched up, jerking himself off as he muttered, “Harder.” I was more than happy to comply. When he came moments later, it set me off, too.

Afterwards, it took us a while to recover. I tossed the condom in the trash, and we both stretched out on our backs as we caught our breath. We reached for each other at the same time and wound our fingers together.

“That was fun,” he murmured.

For some reason, that made me laugh. “You’re not wrong.”

Eventually, we took turns in the bathroom and got cleaned up. Once we were back in bed, I propped myself up with a bunch of pillows and indicated my phone as I asked, “Are you still okay with me ordering groceries and making breakfast?”

“Definitely.” He was sprawled out beside me, looking satiated and happy, and it occurred to me this was something new for us. No one was in a hurry to get to work, so we could just… be.

I put together a grocery order and requested rush delivery. After submitting it, I tossed the phone onto the mattress and drew Cam into my arms. He kissed me before saying, “Can I ask you a question?”

“You can ask me literally anything, and I’ll happily answer.”

“That’s quite the statement.”

“It’s true, too.”

“I wasn’t going to ask you to divulge your deepest secrets or anything,” he said. “I was just wondering if you consider yourself strictly a top.”

“Are you saying you want to fuck me?” I asked as a smile spread across my face.

“The thought had crossed my mind. I want to bottom about ninety-eight percent of the time, but every once in a while it might be fun to change things up.”

“I’m all for it. In fact, you can do whatever you want to me.”

“And there’s another huge statement, right on the heels of the last one.”

“I trust you, Cam,” I said as I brushed his hair out of his blue eyes.

He sat up and chewed his lip for a few moments before asking, “Does it bother you that I’m not an open book, like you are? I’m really trying, but there’s so much in my past that’s tough for me to talk about.”